I just rolled a joint!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SmokinMom

:woohoo:

I haven't done that in over 10 years. :p

The ol man at the cigar shop was asking me which kind of papers I wanted, started naming off sizes and stuff. I didn't see that old familiar orange pack anywhere. I could tell he was looking at me funny. Awkward moment. Anyhoo I ended up with a blue pack of something.

Be proud of me. :D

Oh, and it smoked great too. :ccc: Burned perfectly even. Yay, who woulda thought.

Dang...what an awesome wake n bake.

Anyone care to join me? I've got plenty!

I didn't see that old familiar orange pack anywhere. I could tell he was looking at me funny. Awkward moment. Anyhoo I ended up with a blue pack of something.
:D...you're only a few years older than me. Don't make me feel so...OLD.

bombbudpuffa said:
:D...you're only a few years older than me. Don't make me feel so...OLD.

What did I say that made you feel old? :p

The guy at the shop was in his upper 60s probably. Oh man did that store stink. I was glad to get out of there. All that tobacco smell was overwhelming and my pack of papers still smell like it. :eek:

bombbudpuffa said:
Maybe someone else rolls for you?

Haha, I gotcha now. ;)

I've just always had my pipes. And had a friend do it for me yes. :eek:

LMAO. See it is a big day for me.

I only use J's when I have ta, like when I can't get to my bonggz. Too much carcinogen : P

Well thts great that you finally rolled a joint,and it stired something inside of me to roll one also.So heres a pic of me smoking the joint that I rolled.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

4274659995.jpg

i like to roll joints and stick them in my coin pocket in my jeans. Not good to carry paraphenelia around with ya out in public if you can help it.

a "J" is usually last resort for me at home. It just feels wasteful and doesnt taste as good. Public tokin is a different story. Then i just find an out of the way place to trawl and smoke in peace.

allgrownup said:
i like to roll joints and stick them in my coin pocket in my jeans. Not good to carry paraphenelia around with ya out in public if you can help it.

Exactly!

i rarely even smoke weed again....

VOLCANO is the ANSWER people..... once you try it.. youll never go back..

i like to roll joints and stick them in my coin pocket in my jeans.
You walk around like a robot? How do you not crush it like that?

I prefer to smoke joints personally. Easy to transport- easy to eat in a pinch leo situation. Only downside is it makes you stinky all over your hands! I don't care tho, everyone who knows me knows I always have that certain aroma on me- kind of like colonge.

Plus I guess I like the incognito aspect of a joint, it doesnt look suspicious at all if you just play it cool and keep a little distance on people in public.

No Bubby! I'm about as far from Robot as you can get. Sometimes i wonder how i'm able to hold myself upright :rolleyes:

Just dont roll it so fat and so tight. It will get a little bent up but just straiten it out........it doesnt halve to be perfect to smoke. LOL

Latest posts

Back