I made a bubble cloner for $20

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thc is good for me

I smoke Marijuana Blunts
Reaction score
Hey guys i just wanted to show off my bubble cloner i made It only cost me $20

Materials
-5 gallon bucket with lid
-hydrofarm pump
-1 inch tubing with spayers into tubing
-neoprene inserts
2wkinfl2ower.JPG
05_9453545.JPG
That little plant on the right is Shaniqua i have a grow journal for her i started it from a seed.

It seems to work great i cant believe it was this easy to make.

sweet dood! i think its a good thread- dont bum yerself out. most of the greatest minds went unrecognized their entire lives....even were called crazy at one point in time im sure.

thanks for the post bro.

The cloner looks great my friend. Nice work on it. You will be glad to have that around. I may do something very similar soon. Great job and a great post. Take care and be safe.

So its been 8 days no roots am i doing somthing wrong the cuttings arnt turning yellow or anything.

yea i think i saw a bumb i couldnt get that good of a look because i know light isbad for them. I dont think there dead i just thought they would root faster.

Good job on the 420 I swear i was the first person to add that to my sig

Thanks.

the bumps are always the first signs hopefully you'll see your roots around the 10 day mark.

i've been told that it usually takes around 10 to 14 days.

goodluck hope everything goes great for you.

if the rezz is to cold they root slower. make sure theres enough arreation and dont use a dome if you are using one.

the rez stays pretty warm i think about 70 deg.

How long does it usually toake to root clones in a bubble cloner.

It looks like some of your cuttings have small buds, were they taken late in flowering? If so then they could take a bit longer then normal to root. I can usually get roots in my DIY aero cloner in around a week or so.

Check out my thread sticky'd in the DIY section

by the way, 70 F is great for a normal rez but for aero cloning you need to get a cheap aquarium heater to keep the temps a bit higher, not much higher but you would be surprized at the difference a few degrees can make

It is a sweet cloner, and i am not mechanicly inclined and hydro ignorant, can you give me a step by step, like i said, hydro ignorant.............................thanks, i need to build me one, as the price of a new store bought one is out of my reach.

Latest posts

Back