I passed 3 different home drug kits but have no clue how

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DozedISC

Reaction score
Ok so here is the story. A month ago i applied for a position at a Toyota dealership for a manager position. A month passed no one called so i figured they were not interested. The whole month i didnt smoke but on sunday i had about 15 dollars of weed ( vaporized) sure enough with my luck i got a call saying i got the job all i need to do is pass the urine drug test. Monday morning i bought a detox drink ( strip nc) and used it and i had no clue i had to use it the day of the test. Anyway tomorow is thursday i have to take a urine test so i bought three different home drug test kits and i passed all of them. How is this possible i only smoked 15 dollars worth of weed on sunday which was just a four days ago. I am 6 ,1 200 pounds ( i work out everday but by no means do i have 8 percent body fat). If i passed three drug test kits chances are i would pass the real one. What do you think?

I would drink lots of water and I have heard carnberry juice is great too.

DozedISC said:
i only smoked 15 dollars worth of weed on sunday which was just a four days ago. I am 6 ,1 200 pounds

:holysheep: Your 6 yr of age and weight 1,200 pounds and already going to work.!
Must be the Smarties 6 yr old.;)

Be-clean will help if needed. But if you got to test I would test myself the night before and have that bottle of be-clean ready..

Just get synthetic urine. Works every time. They aren't gonna watch ya piss in the cup.

Sounds like you were clean when you smoked. 1 time use can be out of your system in as little as 48 hours. I believe the home tests proved that...good job trying 3 different ones, don't think they are all wrong but I imagine it's possible.

ISC
I used a drink called gator aide..absolutly passed the test.
Drunk on the day of testing.
1 !6oz bottle...drink 3/4 wait 1 hr or so before test..finish before testing...
when testing..let the first stream go into toilet..then fill 1/4 cup for test..then p rest of bladder into toilet..dont give them too much to test.
1/4 cup maybe ..you should be ok.
I was but i think i was too clean ..cause the nurse said the doc wanted to send the urine sample out for verification..sooo
and opinion was necessary..i think i came up sooo clean the they got suspious
Good Luck

gmo said:
Just get synthetic urine. Works every time. They aren't gonna watch ya piss in the cup.
========================================
Where ya get synthetic urine ?

(&

Dont listen to any of the above crap.

Urinate as much as possible before you enter thier building.

Buy one more test. they are 99.8 % correct. you dont need 3.

Take your last piss before you go there in your own piss test cup, if you pass then walk in there with it swinging in the wind pissing in every cup they got. You're clean.

Latest posts

Back