I Seen A Grow From Lady Green Bubble Gum,id Like To No How To Do This

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tom-tom

Reaction score
i dont have this strain called bubble gum but ide like to try and make one of my plants grow like lady greens bubble gum grow i seen this grow in the rate this pick thing in the picks that are displayed above the shout box if any one knows how to do this effect on a plant please let me no how to do this,it almost looked like it had 3 our 4 stalks comeing out of the dirt and it looked like a bush i have not seen many plants look like this

You know man. I'm not really sure. I would have to imagine that she grew it from clone... Actually, the only time I have experienced this is with a clone.

It looks like there is more than one plant in that pot.

You can get the multiple colas by LSTing or topping your plant. I'm sure there are "How-Tos" somewhere on the forum.

Here are a couple of pics of my last LSTed plant. :D

WW-H1.jpg

WW-H3.jpg

wow them are nice alien bait so that is what lst does i guess im gonna try it ive started the lst on 1 of my seedlings i got the top of the plant all the way bent over to where th leaves are touching the dirt its been like that for about 12 hours and already the leefs have turned up twords the hps so hopefully im doin it right if not ill just have 1 funny lookin plant lol

I'm growing bubblelicious, which is Nirvana's version of "Bubble Gum". It is a white strain though, and I've noticed it's sensitive to nutes. I wish my plants looked that good though, I'm jealous =p

If you wanted you could pick up some seeds through them, or Dr. Chronic. Looks like she either topped that plant a bunch and/or used LST to make it so bushy

Latest posts

Back