I think I got scammed, or something!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sinisterhand

Shut up and drive.
Reaction score
:confused: I ordered clones from a company that rhymes with domes correct over three weeks ago. I never received the E mail notification they were supposed to send with a arrival date and haven't seen my product either. Does anyone have any experience with this subject.

I think you got scammed. I have never heard of a company selling Clones online. Companies sell seeds but not clones. But Thats just my 2 cents. My thoughts are keep emailing and calling them, If you bother them enough there bound to give you something to get you to leave them alone lol.

Sorry fella
Clones Direct, A Complete Scam! permalink

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I used to be a avid member of Overgrow.com and am now an avid member of GC and a few other horticulture websites, but i just wanted to update you guys on the latest scam going around. "Clones Direct" is a company WITHIN the united states that sells clones through the mail, as one would no this is HIGHLY illegal. bieng caught with a plant bieng sent to your house is WAY different then just seeds. This company is a scam and here is the proof.
Page 2 gets good, and Page 3 is proof they are a scam, and ProPlayer420 is one of the people that goes arent bragging about how good they are. probably the scammer himself.

Here is the link to the thread
Clone banks??? - Grasscity.com Forums

:yeahthat: not a good idea to order over the net ,,,use a co op or club next time ya want clones

dude you ve been a member here since feb 2009 i'll put every $$ i have if you can show me any posts of people gettin clones sent to anywhere.. what i'm gettin at is how'd you get that idea

Sometimes you go fishing and catch a fish and sometimes you get skunked. I got skunked, but the bad karma from this will rest on anothers soul. Live and learn...

at least now you know. you do know weed is llegal for transfer in the US, right? the only way your gonna get a clone, is by going to a buisness that deals predominately in, well, clones. (cali).

i did get a small smile at your expense. sorry brother. how did you think it would be sent? ie... packaged?;) ...bb...

Sorry about your luck Sinister but Wow. Great scam. Smart thieves.

We all know that MJ growing has EXPLODED in the last couple of years, and it is just getting bigger and bigger. The Scammers know it too.
With an influx of new growers and lack of ANY experience, the scammers have a huge market.

Clones thru the Mail???

Now, I am sure quite a few folks have ponied up $$ and sent it off. I'll bet the scammers NEVER had any intention of sending anything. They damn well know that if they just keep your $$, you can't do ANYTHING. What are you going to do, Call the cops? Tell the Better Business Bureau? Heck no ( at least I would hope not).

It all goes to the old sayin', if it sounds to good to be true, it probaly is.

I cant believe anybody would fall for that. Even if it wasnt a scam how would they be able to ship them with a guarantee that they would arrive alive and well. There is so many people making tons of money off of scams like this. Doesnt anybody have a regular job anymore?

Some days you eat the bear; some days the bear eats you. Good luck in the future, and get you some beans from a reputable company.

Ive almost got scammed on Craigslist a few times. Its hard to trust anybody.

It seems to me that in the long run, those that run a legitimate business selling seeds, make much more money than those who do scams. Those who do scams eventually get busted, don't they? So, they can make a bunch of money off their scam until they get busted. Then, they get incarcerated, end of the business. Whereas, with a legitimate business, you're less likely to get complaints, and less likely to get busted. I bet those that sell seeds through a bonafide business make money hand over fist, because they get return customers.

jeez ukgirl didnt know the co op did clones now

uk joke for you usa'ers

lol

uk420maan

Tell them from a different email address that you want 100 clones for a major outdoor grow and you want to pick them up, paying top dollar with cash, just to see if greed will get you a phone number or something to nail them with, like a face to face "talk". If you get lucky, bring along your biggest, baddest bouncer friend for the mojo effect. After all, your bad back won't let you carry that much by yourself.

uk420maan said:
jeez ukgirl didnt know the co op did clones now

uk joke for you usa'ers

lol

uk420maan

:giggle: if only ,,what next the postman delivering them :rolleyes:

You know if it were legal MJ that is, sending clones through the mail would be a great buisness. I have ordered plants for the veggie garden before through the mail and they arrived just fine. As long as the mailman did'nt take a peak inside and swipe your babies...lol.. But yes it could be done...take care..

First all those who have chose to fault me for buying into this scam, kick rocks. If you knew the types of stuff I have purchased and received via the net you would have given it a try as well. Seriously I have bought things that would blow your mind, from other country's. I have found that you can send anything through the mail if you are a little innovative and imaginative.
Sir Tokie is correct.

Just a FYI. the company is clones direct, and I lost $125.00.

Latest posts

Back