i think i ruined my butter???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i just clipped my plant down lastnight and saved all the leaves and trim for butter this morning...i put about about 2oz of trim and leaf to 1pound of butter but i didint grind the leaf up and it looks like way to much...??? does it matter if the leaf is grinded or not??? or will the leaf cook down after a while of simmering??? someone let me kno if i ruined this batch of butter thanks

5 hours of simmering and it will work out just fine ;)

Fresh clippings will make the butter taste of chlorophyll but the effects will outweigh the taste.

:peace:

now i kno i want it to simmer but should it be boiling at all?? right now its pretty calm... i ave the stove set right on simmer i wonder if i should bring it up to 2 on the dial????

You want a small bubbling, on a scale of 1 to 10, let the bubbling be a 3, just small bubbles.

dude thank u so much bro i thought i ruined it this is my first time im trying to surprise my girlfriend before she gets home from work tonight lol shes never had a ganja cookie before

Its going to stink your cooking area up, But you will already be smelling that by now :p

one more thing do u think i should add water to this??? im mean the leaf has cooked down a lot but still looks shy but this is my first time and its been going for about an hour now thanks

You want the pan 3/4 full of water and keep topping the water up as it steams off.

What you want is the butter to be bubbling around in the water and leaf matter.

so ill add a cup or so of warm watter to it now??? and as the water boils off ill have to keep adding water i plan on simmering for 6 hours or soand its been goin for over an hour now...this isnt too late???

Latest posts

Back