I think they sent me cabbage seed...(jk)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lax4wm

Reaction score
I hope I am not upsetting any mods by making this thread again, I just wanted to show some other members.

Here is my plant that looks like a cabbage, stats are here:
<4inches tall
13+inches wide
3 weeks old today
stalk almost .5inch thick

Yea...Pic #2 really shows how much sun i get :(
...Price to pay for bein irish. Please ignore the pasty white forearm :p

100_1161.JPG

100_1162.JPG

100_1163.JPG

Certainly aint cabbage my friend ,just tight nodes is all ;) Funny lookin cabbage where you come from :D

Looks good !!
I got one that has Bigg leafs too over the rest..

Nice man that will be a dense plant :hubba:

Yo Lax,
Ya know it looks like Duckfoot, or rather like it has some of the genetics of wally in there. I wonder ?Family Pics 226AA.jpg
I would like to try growing this right out on my patio.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Family Pics 226AA.jpg

Great, from what i know the tighter the nodes the better...the only real worry i had is that my friends same beans in soil look so much different, but maybe i'm just doing that much better of a job:cool:

I like the looks of this...so what strain is it and where did you get it (if you don't mind sharing)?

Great looking plant man, nice plant for a micro grow I bet, you should keep those genetics. If your friend has the same seeds you might have a nice short bushy pheno in that plant.

The Hemp Goddess said:
I like the looks of this...so what strain is it and where did you get it (if you don't mind sharing)?

Thank you, and I don't mind at all, it's THC Bomb from Marijuana-seeds.nl.
It is a sat/ind mix, cross of PPP & Big Bud, supposed to have high yield and fast growth. A good commercial Strain.
This thing loves to be fed nutes, been taking every increase of dose in stride and must have insane nutrient uptake, her stem is about 3/4 wide.

THCPezDispenser said:
Great looking plant man, nice plant for a micro grow I bet, you should keep those genetics. If your friend has the same seeds you might have a nice short bushy pheno in that plant.

Thanks for the compliment :D. Yea it would be a very desirable trait to have in a pheno imo. Don't think i'll be able to keep a momma though =\, i'm out of this place right after harvest.

I have the same leaves? I was thinking the same thing. in my grow jernal i started, i said the same thing about my leaves. Mt plants are Skunk#1 from nirvana.

My plants are like 2.5 weeks old.

IMG_1920.JPG

lax4wm said:
Great, from what i know the tighter the nodes the better...the only real worry i had is that my friends same beans in soil look so much different, but maybe i'm just doing that much better of a job:cool:
Or he has a different pheno/gentype. Looks nice, you'll be happy when she flowers.

wow dude...
i saw your plant and just started laughing.
its deff. mary jane...but dang boy! them some phat and wide leaves..
never seen anything like that :)

Those are very white lights!!! and I don't see much sun in the winter :( :doh:

Hey Ekoostik you should check out hte latest pic of her she has some kind of pre-sex organ, but I can't tell if it's male or female...it's kinda just a sack which could sprout a hair....orrr just get fat and burst with nasty man-plant juice...or powder

Don't worry dude, when your old grey and still white at least you wont have skin cancer.

Latest posts

Back