I won and was picked to receive a 25 strain seed giveaway !!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joseph Fontaine

Reaction score
So I had gotten an email from Ryan Murphy CEO of nupeddlar.com a site were they sell all these fast buds sensi seeds Barney's farm soma seeds Amsterdam genetics and a few more I can't wait to let everyone know what they send me

That sounds awesome! Did you enter somewhere? You heard of this place before? Was you a random winner or was it because of a thread you made or something cool you grew? Looks like they are from San Mateo County, CA. Have you ever ordered anything from them?

I've never ordered it was just something I seen when I was looking at different strains I believe on northAtlantic seed Co I'm really excited . Makes it great because I just got my carbon filter exhaust system. Another king light so my 2x4x6 will have proper lighting to use the whole tent I'm super stoked and two new oscilating fans that clip on the poles of the tent. Depending what they are they should be my next grow after my 1.5 wk old photos are done.

I've never ordered it was just something I seen when I was looking at different strains I believe on northAtlantic seed Co I'm really excited . Makes it great because I just got my carbon filter exhaust system. Another king light so my 2x4x6 will have proper lighting to use the whole tent I'm super stoked and two new oscilating fans that clip on the poles of the tent. Depending what they are they should be my next grow after my 1.5 wk old photos are done.
Its actually a 25 seed give away but hey I'm dam happy and I'll show what I get once I receive them

That sounds awesome! Did you enter somewhere? You heard of this place before? Was you a random winner or was it because of a thread you made or something cool you grew? Looks like they are from San Mateo County, CA. Have you ever ordered anything from them?
Yes, those are my questions too. Great to win seeds. looking forward to your unveiling 😊

Latest posts

Back