Ice Cream Cake

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ganjier

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Had a chance to grab a nice stash of this from my brother. This stuff smells and tastes amazing. Smell is a mild creamy sour, with a fruity sour flavor. The high is strong. Several pulls off a joing had my forehead beading up with sweat.
@boo keep an eye out buddy. View attachment 321191
Screenshot_20230301_184803_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
Had a chance to grab a nice stash of this from my brother. This stuff smells and tastes amazing. Smell is a mild creamy sour, with a fruity sour flavor. The high is strong. Several pulls off a joing had my forehead beading up with sweat.
@boo keep an eye out buddy. View attachment 321191
I've checked the mailbox 3 times since we talked buddy...;)

talk about flavors , wow , so many cakes and cookies and gelatos and candies out there , geeze , i am so far out of the loop

i guess i am stuck on skunk , northern lights , Thai , Columbian , and Mexican strandivars until i die

please don’t misunderstand me , i love all the new flavors

what i dont agree with is the bottlenecking of the species , cannabis sativa

I got the Ice cream cake or Ice Cream Runtz as it also called. Really good smoke ..Taste and divine scent. Great high for sure. Medium yielder. Really packs the crystals on the last 4 weeks of flowering.

Latest posts

Back