If you could smoke with one famous person...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the most sexyest women on the plant JESSICA ALBA!!!!!!!!
as for a guy....so many great people. i would have to go with leonardo di vinci, dude would have to been a trip.

Daffy Duck and Goofy,Just as silly considering how long this threads been going on. But interesting none the less.

prolly nancy reagan first.

einstein would be at the top of the list.....

a few model chicks would b fun 2....:)

To many to choose from but top 3 would be,

1. Dave Chappelle
2. Arnold Schwarzenegger or Chuck Norris
3. The brady bunch

cadlakmike1 said:
They're not famous...yet, but the female growers group!

How do you know for SURE that WE are not famous.......I once had a young girl ask her dad if I was a famous artist in the United States......but she was in Leipzig, Germany and that was almost five years ago.....but I would smoke a bowl or two with ya.....hope your stash is stonier than mine.....since I am slightly disappointed with my Bubblegum grow....the painterdude.....a very proud member of the female growers group....

I would have to say Salvador Dali and Ozzy Osbourne... and queen victoria just for the hell of it :p

i would like to have a smoke with tom cruise. a little bit of eye candy does us all some good. and i would chat with him about scientology. sorry about my spelling!

I posted before about some of my heros...but I reeeeaaaaly thought about it...no doubt

Lenny Bruce

i would love to sit with Chemdog and take bong rips of some original Chem:hubba:

Conan O' Brien...nobody can make me laugh like that dude.

bruce lee

'you have offended my familee and my honor and a shoulin temple'

then id say its your toke brucee

lol

pkj

Devilweed said:
Jim Morrison or Jimmy Hendrix. Some of that purple Haze

Would have to agree, but if I went into the far past I would say I would smoke out with Buddha or Hericlitus that would be some deep stoner talk :D

Latest posts

Back