if you got to have a problem.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bolt786

Reaction score
like my title said if you have to have a problem this is it.I'm 5 weeks into flower and by the looks of the trichs I'd say another week anyway.The problem is all the branches are bending over with the weight two have already broke off.I have put rods in the soil to prop em up but some still seem to be falling over.Could I tie a string around them or something or has anybody got a good solution ..thnks for any advice

Screw a couple of rings or hooks into the grow ceiling.

Like curtain hook things.

Then tie them up with string :)

:peace:

Hard to call that a 'problem' really ;) well okay a nice problem!

Yeah I don't see any reason you shouldn't tie them, some garden wire should do the job oh and maybe some thicker rods/stakes? I think a pic... and a sample of the bud would certainly help me come up with a better solution ;)

HippyInEngland said:
Screw a couple of rings or hooks into the grow ceiling.

Like curtain hook things.

Then tie them up with string :)

:peace:

Good idea!

Personally I was thinking try get David Copperfield round to do some branch levitating.....

Hi,

I'm with all the others... and it's a GREAT problem to have. As always our friend over the pond, HIE has a very good suggestion... Or you could use twist ties and stakes... Whatever you need to do to support the branches...

It's crucial to add support NOW!:holysheep:

Peace:cool:

what type of bud are you growin? ty

Can I ask what strain you are growing that finishes in 6 weeks? Sounds like you either hve monster buds or your plant stretched too much during veg and now can't support the weight of the buds....I am with HIE as for the solution...his idea sounds like it wld work perfect...

thnks for all the advice I'll try and post some pics soon my camera is broke.As for the strain I'm not sure I was given the clones from an outdoor grow.I don't think they've stretched the plants are only 3 feet tall.This is only my second grow well third number 2 got destroyed by mites but these plants don't seem to have a main cola there is about ten or 11 stems growing up on each plant and they all have a big bud nothing like my first grow.I guess that's why there so top heavy.I didn't top them or anything just let em grow.Has anybody had this kind of luck??And yeah I cloned them hopefully they do the same.I'll get some pics up soon

The only way to tell if a plant is ready to harvest is by looking at the trichs with at least a 30x scope of some kind. There are very few 6 week strains. Make sure these are ready before you give them the chop-chop.

yeah i view the trichs through a kids toy called an eye clops it can magnify up to 400 times work awesome they are starting to cloud over I'm only guessing a week more maybe longer I guess.

Latest posts

Back