ignorant about sex in denver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

funmauiboy

Reaction score
My whole last crop of numerous plant became "pregnant" with lots of seeds.....I thought i knoew how to determine sex but alas now i've lost all confidence in my skill....I put up some mothers a couple of months ago and now i don't even have confidence that they are female.... can send some photos to someone who is willing to help..or if you are in the Denver metro area maybe i could trouble you to stop by and take a look

maybe i could trouble you to stop by and take a look
You gotta be kidding.. do not even CONSIDER showing anyone your room.

Post some pics on this forum, and people will tell you if it's female or male.

Better yet, look in the resources section, for the sex ed thread.

Goodluck :)

Want a :cop: knocking at your door?

Post pictures here.

I'm quite sure 1 or 2 of the members here will be able to tell you if its male or female ;)

:peace:

Were these bagseeds? Maybe you DO know how to determine sex...maybe these were hermies. Do you know what hermies look like?

Geez... I know the laws in Denver have mellowed... but times aren't THAT enlightened, mon ami... This isn't rocket science... you can do this! Post pic's and we'll be glad to help...

peace!

Dude, thats like growing at your parents house. thats a NO NO! If your friends know you grow, than the cops know as well.

And i have a nice garden i'd like to showoff, lonely but wife will do. Sorry bro, but males have "balls"- destroy em "nothing left to do but SMILE, SMILE, SMILE" Hunter/Garcia

Maybe one of your plants produced a male flower that was hidden from sight.
One of my first ended up with seeds and upon further inspection had male flowers barely noticeable sticking out of some buds. You could not see them at all until it was dried and shrunk a bit to expose them.:watchplant: Only part of one plant had seeds.

I would be more than happy to come by and take a look......as long as you have a secure area for me to park my hovercraft.

Latest posts

Back