I'm Back Any1 still here?lol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phatpharmer

Growin A Lifestyle
Reaction score
Hi guys like the title says Im back took a couple years off 4 family reasons but Im back and hope to start something soon:hubba: Probally some Mosca C99-bx1, also applied for my Medical MJ card and a growing license wish me luck! Glad to be back going to have a look around to see what new and who's still around!:icon_smile:

Phatpharmer

Welcome back!

I believe that Rosebud is growing some of Mosca's C99-BX1s.

Thx Goddess, good to see some familiar faces:) Hopefully she has a journal or some pics of her c99:)

Dude...nice to see you back. I remember you growing some nice Dank nugs. Love that avatar pic. :D

Thx Bubba:)

Hamster good to see your still here:) thx for the comment but growing nice nugs around here is the norm lol Good to see some of my pics still around lol

A name I remember from my early days, welcome back, your in Canada if i remember correctly, but then again i have been known to remember
incorrectly, LOL

Hi dman thx for the welcome back and your right Im a happy canadian:)

hey farmer,
we havent met, but 1 canuck saying hi to another! cheers. nice basket

Hi PP,
Wow, nice basket. I am growing some Mosca's c99bx... just starting with that and looking forward to it. What do you love about it?

I will get some pic's up next week or so.

Latest posts

Back