I'm sorry for my absense... but Guess who's back!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sebstarr

Local Artist
Reaction score
I just wanted to say to you guys that I'm sorry for leaving without so much of a goodbye! Life has it's unfaltering way of creating situations, occasions and crises around every corner.

I don't particularly want to go into details... as it's not particularly exciting, but needless to say, I've missed you all, from the mods and their 1000 plus posts, to the newbies, and of course those regulars who know how to make a guy laugh, cry, smile and the rest!

Anyway a little update on the MJ front:

Tried an indoor grow and managed to get a week into flowering before my neihgbour popped round and threatened to call the police if i didn't uproot and dispose of them. He's never taken to me ever since I asked him if he could stop parking his car in front of my garage door.

.. Hes basically what Satan would call a nice guy.

... 3 new additions to the bong collection: 1 Art Glass Jackknife Zong (well ish.. more of a bong with a kink in it!), had my Bushmaster Sandblasted one fixed...

And the two most recent additions are a RooR Blue label 250 (can't afford the 500 or 1000 version, plus I like the little one :) ), and a Weed Star* Messias Illusion Double Tree Perc with Ice notches, which is A PIECE TO BEHOLD.. Ill try and grab a pic before I finish typing this. (if you can't see it very well, have a look on everyonedoesit.com and it will be the most expensive Weed Star one :)

Anyway back on to the main point... I'm back, so do not fret (I didn't expect you to fret anyway as it's not like I'm a real "renound" around here... but I hope you fretted anyway :) ha ), It's just work, family and life in general is very hard to juggle around, leaving me little to no room to come on.

I hope everyone is well... and take care.

Peace!

Sebstarr
Local Artist :)

Bongs.jpg

Roor.jpg

Weed Star.jpg

nice to have ya back on the boards!

I myself have been off most of the summer and am just getting back in the groove of it.

some funny threads as of late,

Oh, and nice bongs! I bought myself one a few months back, kicks my butt!

I checked out the blue lable bongs before I bout mine. sooooo nice but they are, sooooo expensive!

glad to hear the family is well!

Yeah Ilikebigbuds, had to work a good few hours before I could manage to buy those, but as the summer came to a slow close (I manage my work around school holidays, just because they're SO MUCH LONGER than work ones :D) I thought to myself, "you know, I'm going to treat myself.." and here we have it!

And hey SM, thanks it means a lot that people know when I'm gone! :)

*slowly integrates himself back into the network of love that is MP...*

Hopefully on it's way... but costing me.

Growing? Apparently God doesnt want it in my path just yet.
But hey im young, i have a while to go.

Latest posts

Back