improving my sey up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishboybug

Reaction score
hey guys, i'm looking to improve my set up and was wondering if my product list is overkill. my closet is only going to be 1.5'x2'x4'(LxWxH). that is only 12 cf. is a 170 cfm can fan too much? i will be using a 4" carbon scrubber. its the set up found at HTG. i would also like to know if the 400w HPS is too much for this small space? they have a 250w but its only $2 cheaper. also, will i need a fan speed controller or can i get buy without it?

thanks

Nope 400 will work. Make sure it's in a air cooled hood. Speedster are always nice to have, if you got the cash then hells ya. But basics first, you have ph tester already?

fishboybug said:
hey guys, i'm looking to improve my set up and was wondering if my product list is overkill. my closet is only going to be 1.5'x2'x4'(LxWxH). that is only 12 cf. is a 170 cfm can fan too much? i will be using a 4" carbon scrubber. its the set up found at HTG. i would also like to know if the 400w HPS is too much for this small space? they have a 250w but its only $2 cheaper. also, will i need a fan speed controller or can i get buy without it?

thanks

Yes, a 400W is too much light for 3 sq ft.space that is only 4' tall. I would suggest trying to make your space larger.

The Hemp Goddess said:
Yes, a 400W is too much light for 3 sq ft.space that is only 4' tall. I would suggest trying to make your space larger.
well i guess i will purchase the 250 watt since i cant make my space any bigger. thanks hg

Latest posts

Back