in flower advice please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrspliffy

Reaction score
any idea at what stage during flower do i stOp adding nutes?i've heard several comments and was just wondering what a general rule of thumb is.also is it true not to water the plants 3 daysd before harvest.im rhree weeks into flower and dont want to blow it know.MANY THANKS HAPPY TOKING

***uming the plants are a 8 to 9 week flowering type. Still need to harvest with the color of the trichs. Depends if your hydro or soil but if you growing soil I would say no nutes within 10 to 14 days when you plan on harvesting. Then Just water the last few waterings. Try and chop the girls when they are fairly thristy.

thanks telsa ive heard of a blooming booster that you can use for one week only three weeks before harvest(pk13/14)is it woth investing the cash.:) do the buds increase much in size after week four/five?

My buds are increasing week 7 and 8 with just water

I never flush my plants. I keep feeding up until the very end. Having said that, I grow organically and have noticed no negative impact on quality or taste. Maybe chemical nutes would be a different story, and flushing maybe neccessary.

the only reason to limit water before harvst is so that the drying process is a little faster. it doesn't produce bigger or better buds. granted, thc production is a protective plant adaptation, but the plants not producing enough energy at this point to increase thc much.

i use straight ph'd distilled water for the last 2 + weeks of flower.i do try not to water for the last couple days prior to the cut.i never flush though.

I look at trichs..when they get to wher they are 40/60 cloud/amber I stop nutes and only use water for the rest of the way..Its realy a prefrance..and as you see everyone is diffrent

and as for Jbonez..I let mine dry completely and still more..I think it helps to start the drying proccess..When i harvest Mine are BONEZ dry..lol..Hope this helps KEEP M GREEN

Latest posts

Back