increasing percentage of female????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaRookie123

Reaction score
Saw this posted on anther forum while doing some of my "toasted" research..thought this interesting at the least and wonder if any of the OG's on this site have any experience with any of these method

"Treatment of hempseed with ethylene gas will increase the resulting number of female plants by about 50%. Ethylene is produced by certain plants (i.e., bananas, cucumbers and melons), and these can be used to treat hempseed in a simple manner. About two weeks before you plan to sprout the seeds, place them in a paper bag or envelope and put that in a plastic bag with the peels of a ripening banana or cucumber. Replace the peels after a couple of days, and change the bags to prevent mould.

- When hempseed is treated with the female hormone oestrogen, percentage of females that are produced will increase by about 10%. Dissolve a birth control pill in water and soak the seeds overnight in the solution. After the initial soaking, continue to treat the seeds by sprouting them on a paper towel soaked in the solution"
quote also mentioned 100% female when young seedlings exposed to carbon monoxide...(errrr im thinking deadly gas....lol) for several hours...im no scientist by a long shot so chime in anyone with some inputDaRookie123:bong:

Please step away from the Bong with...Estrogen Laced Grass :hitchair:

Are you honestly asking advice regarding soaking Grass Seeds in disolved Birth Control Pills...please tell me you aren't:confused:

I really do not see the assimilation and/or the corolation between these two completely different entities...but you made me laugh...for sure:shocked:

Let me know how it works out for you...Boy George:lama:

I am just breaking your stems...honestly.
Please don't take offense...but I couldn't resist:)

ok dude i can take the heat....lol but i always seem to be smokin the herb that makes me ask ?s that was a quote from another forum but for the record yeah i do actually wanna know if that has any effect on the probabilty of producing fem seeds.....but then again im struggling to see the computer through the squinted eyes from some very nice unknown bud
Peace Brah

Latest posts

Back