Indian, Jamaican and Mexican

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
prune!!!!!!!!!! why !!!!!!!!!!!!! no no no oh well please avoid prune to collect plently of buds, avoid it at all cost, i know it look like u growing it off patio or the porch, and i know u want to avoid it to be noticeable, its sweet to have a setup to avoid for noticeable like mini greenhouse hmm that will be nice cuz jamican is noticable strand also!

Hey friends, thanks for the visit.

They have started to stretch a lot, will come back with pics asap ! :)

I can't see any sex for now, but they are only in flowering for a week ;)

Here are the pics :)

Left side is Indian, middle is Jamaican, right side is Mexican

Indian_6.JPG

Jamaican_5.JPG

Acapulco_5.JPG

Awsome grow! I'm very interested in seeing them all flower at the same time. Keep up the good work!

Thank you :)

I won't be able to show the Acapulco as they were both males. But one Jamaican lambsbread is a female. The other is unknown.

No sign of indian flowers ;)

I'll post pics tomorrow :)

Sorry for the gentlemen that were following this grow. I was overgrown by the plants at a moment of my life which conducted me to cut them :( I was not able to sex all the indians and could not take clones, so this reproduction was not done :(

I have planted new seeds since then, 10 seeds of a Malawi strain named African goblin. I hope to be able to do the reproduction this time !

Latest posts

Back