>>>indica Vs. Sativa<<<

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Canna Man

Reaction score
Indica vs. Sativa. My personal fav is 100% Indica such as durban poison ext.

The question is whats your fav and why?

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Durban Poison Marijuana Strains are the original African strain, from the Rift Valley. This makes it a real good outdoor marijuana strain. A great marijuana plant for hot temperatures. A tight bud Sativa with a candy smell and an up high. One of the most reliable early outdoor varieties, it will produce chunky, solid buds even during the worst season. Durban Poison is one of the easiest-to-grow, highest-quality early varieties in the world.[/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]10 seeds = 35.00[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica] [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Indoor / outdoor marijuana strain
Type : Sativa
Yield : up to 200 gram / square meter
Height : 120-150 cm
Climate : indoor / outdoor
Flowering period 8 wk's
Harvest : end of September
[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]I think you'll find that durban is not a hybrid and is sativa so has no way of producing indica phenos.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][/FONT]

Depends on what I am in the mood for;

Videogames: Indica

Pain: Indica

Insomnia: Indica

Socializing: Sativa

Road Rage: Sativa

Depression: Sativa

SEX::: SATIVA ALL THE WAY!

...just my thoughts...

No indica before 6pm unless its a **** day. no sativa until after 10am.

lol, you guys are funny i like indica but i will smoke sativa or indica all day er day

hell, i might smoke a Pomeranian if i'm real desperate...but prefer a good Sativa dom.... mixing it up a lil with the next grow though, gonna try Mandala.... Speed Queen, Kalichakra, and probably sadhu :) smoke on

For growing i like the Indys because they flower fast. For baking my self silly and going to sleep ill take a Sativa any day of the week. over all when it comes to amount of harvest i have to again go with the Sativa size will almost always win that fight and some of them 6-7 footers will give you half pound dry easy in an indoor grow with height restrictions.

for the most part, i wait until evenings to smoke so my preference runs indicas. hybrids are my favorite

yes,but i like some what of a energetic high (indica on occasions)

I am a sativa man. Indicas are nice for going to sleep though, and pain. But if I want to relax, or get blown out of my mind it's Sativa all the way. Indicas make me feel like I should be sleeping, it's just not relaxing to me, they're more tiring. But everything effects everyone differently and everybody's got there own tastes. To me you can't beat good haze. It's just tops.

got to say i love the indicas. i love that hight that knocks ur **** in the dirt and leaves u comotosed. the stupider i get the better

The Effen Gee said:
Depends on what I am in the mood for;

Videogames: Indica

Pain: Indica

Insomnia: Indica

Socializing: Sativa

Road Rage: Sativa

Depression: Sativa

SEX::: SATIVA ALL THE WAY!

...just my thoughts...

'nuf said :D;)

hybrids...are they a class of their own? dont know, dont matter...i love that taste of carmaliscious, i think it makes "most" others taste bland...jmo, haven't tried white widow yet tho, i've heard it'll give me a buzz.

Latest posts

Back