Indoor assistance needed!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trashed420

Reaction score
i'm using the water farm for 1 plant and id just like to know what to look out for so i don't hit any walls that could have been easily avoided if i knew before hand. the stage im at i did the germination thingy but for 24 hours then let it soak in shot glass of water above my freezer. its in a 4" clay pot under a 150w HPS bulb. i never saw the white root from my seed but i put into the soil any way. ive never attemped any kind of this stuff before so any pointer/advice are welcome and thanks for helping in advance!
i can provide pics if requested

I always usually wait for the white root to come out that way you know whether or not ur puting a dud seed into planting....However i know many that do things your way by just poping the seed straight into soil.

All you can really do is make sure u planted the seed 5mm into the soil and sit tight and wait to see if the little mite shoots up .....Hope this helps me love

well to be honest i used soil to start my grow because i cannot just place the seed into the water farm.

you need to start the seed in a hydroponic medium like rockwool when you are planning on growing hydroponically

when my plant is grown enough i was going to wash the roots and transplant it into the waterfarm
if that will not work ill try germin a seed n using the rockwool way right now my money is spent from the rest of my equipment.

i have created a journal in which to keep peeps updated on my progess if any

under New Grow i cant post the url cuz i havnt posted 15 times yet....

Your really asking for problems if you pull the roots out and wash them off. You will shock the plant and you'll be lucky if it survives. you should water every 3 days but dont let the soil dry out completely. I would start over if I where you. cover a seed in paper towels and put it in a plastic ziplock bag so it doesnt dry out and place the bag on top of your refrigerator to keep warm. Check on it every day when you see that it sprouted then put in soil and water with plain water no nutes until its 2wks old.

is there a safe way of transplanting the plant and washing its roots?

Latest posts

Back