Indoor vs outdoor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my opinion,
for yield nothing beats outdoors

for potency nothing beats indoor,

my opinion has probably been affected by the strains i grow.

JMO

yah I posted that...and have increased my numbers..lol. but most people I know who are worried still grow the 12...

:holysheep:

I dont think that folks should move to Cali to grow grass. They should get involved in a movement to get it legal in your own state. A Weed Party instead of the Tea Party as it were.

Some of our states are doing good in this economy. Its my understanding that Cali is broke and devoid of jobs. Grass needs to be legal in all states. Medical Marijuana is a good start

2dog if we moved to cali it would have to be in driving distance of ya! Sadly but proudly i strongly feel that our next move will be back home.....maybe near the gulf. I hear corpus is good!

the chef said:
2dog if we moved to cali it would have to be in driving distance of ya! Sadly but proudly i strongly feel that our next move will be back home.....maybe near the gulf. I hear corpus is good!

Corpus has tons of work right now. The Houston/Humble/Pasadena area has loads of work right now too.

no work where I live..I cant tell you the last time I heard someone got a new job..forever...

2Dog said:
no work where I live..I cant tell you the last time I heard someone got a new job..forever...

Good to see you. All of yalls efforts finally paid off for me. I am smoking my own as we speak. Much much different. Cant figure why I never did this sooner. My commercial garden business is taking off. I've been in contact with several restuarants and a few stores in my area and several have ordered from me and it looks like it is going to get better.

Sorry about the hijack.

I was hoping you were busy and thats why we hadnt heard from you! it is your busy season coming up with planting everything hu? I am glad you work hard and deserve to prosper..and smoking fine herb!!!! now you are a complete farmer lol...and yes the herb growing only seems to get better!! are you going to do a gj tex?

2Dog said:
are you going to do a gj tex?

¿Que es gj?

Thank You so much

I done went and got a bigger tractor, better tillers, I even got a device that draws out my garden rows.

nice work smarter not harder ... that means a grow journal...tells people what you are growing and shows them the grow from start to finish..fun times.

2Dog said:
nice work smarter not harder ... that means a grow journal...tells people what you are growing and shows them the grow from start to finish..fun times.

This coming indoor grow I will do that but I must admit that I am a bit nervous about that. I probably will though. You guys seem to be doing ok. How come Nirvana aint on the top banner no more?

Latest posts

Back