Indoors/a whole new game.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ettesun

Reaction score
  • :stuff-1125699181_i_ Hello everyone. I love this site already. I'm new, of course and just trying to navigate the site. I'd like to post some photos of my painstaking indoor endeavors! I was an outside grower off and on for a couple decades, and recently came in out of the wild outdoors. Trial and error over and over. But I'm so glad to find a place where it's okay to go for support with people who understand and go through the same ups and downs I do. Now maybe I won't feel like I'm hitting my head against the wall!!! Thanks for being here! Hope to connect with some 'friends.'
  • God Bless You Everyone! Ettesun

Hey wellcome Friend...thats what we all are here...be sure to check out site rules on the tool bar..allso the resources is another good one..and I use picassa to upload pics....Good luck to you my friend and hope to see you around..

Thank you SmokinMom and 4u2smoke... cute names.
I look forward to sharing with you folks. You are awesome! I don't feel so alone now... I spend hours every day alone gardening. I worked with the public most of my life and find after doing this 'new job' for three months I'm a little stir crazy... Well, the weather is improving so I'll get 'out' more. Maybe do a couple outdoor plants too. Thanks again.

Hey U R Most welcome my Friend...Be sure to post some Leg shots of those Ladies..Okay? and remember to tie a few down as well...KeepN it GREEN..

Welcome to the site! You've definately come to the right place for great info and friendly people. Hope to see you and your green around the site!

Hey Ettesun,:welcome: .There is alot of information to be had and shared on here.This site has alot of very good people and info on here.So i hope you find what you are looking for.Heres a good place to look and read if you have any questions.Keep it GREEN:hubba: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ead.php?t=9396

Latest posts

Back