inside sun 400 or econo w reflector

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lowtoker

Reaction score
Hi all! I am just getting my garden built and will hopefully be purchaceing my hps light soon. Im on a budget and was checking out the econo 400 or should i spend a little more and get the inside sun 400. and should i do the bulb upgrade. thanks for any help.

id go with smaller lights cuz 400 eatters get pretty hot and you have to keep them at a greater distance then say 2 smaller lamps.

id go with something from www.htgsupply.com

though i do konw the econo 1000 watter for 125 bucks is crazy but not very efficiant.

though i do konw the econo 1000 watter for 125 bucks is crazy but not very efficiant.
as "efficient" as any HID, .. "more" efficient than flo's.
2-200 watt lamps, the heat is "just as" or possibly "more than" a single 400, depending on ballast location.

has anyone ever used either of these lights????????????

i just got a digital greenhouse ballast kit from htgsupply off ebay. with shipping and all it coast me 286.95 . it came withe a 6''ducted easy cool reflector, 400w hps grow bright bulb, ballast and all the cords. great deal and works great

that would be a perfect grow like 420.

Latest posts

Back