Into the home stretch

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Triple Sec

Reaction score
Day 61 or 62 of flowering. The RKO say they are 63-70day.

AC Infinity 2x4x6 tent...RKO/98 Aloha WW/RKO and Triple Sec on the far right.
KvrizIm.jpg

RKO are really sweet. Dumb lucked into these seeds from Tree1Four Gentics
sazP4yS.jpg

PoVxzrW.jpg

rWZO7zY.jpg

S63eixg.jpg

nYTzU5H.jpg

98 Aloha White Widow is a few weeks behind the others.
CTM31YS.jpg

Triple Sec is looking close to ready. This is one of the lower buds. Top 3 kola pics didnt cooperate today.
OAugopE.jpg

Last edited:
I just looked at the 2 girls outside.......Its gunna be a lot of damn bud if it all makes it in time. 2 plants almost fills my 4x6x7ft tall greenhouse. One is near the roof now too. I can train them down a little....i think.

Start chopping the 2 inside RKOs next. Maybe one tomorrow. 98 Aloha White Widow about 2 weeks after. She had lots of leaf die off already. The RKO had hardly any die but looks ready to me.

Last edited:
I just looked at the 2 girls outside.......Its gunna be a lot of damn bud if it all makes it in time. 2 plants almost fills my 4x6x7ft tall greenhouse. One is near the roof now too. I can train them down a little....i think.

Start chopping the 2 inside RKOs next. Maybe one tomorrow. 98 Aloha White Widow about 2 weeks after. She had lots of leaf die off already. The RKO had hardly any die but looks ready to me.
Just pinch 'em and bend them over. Bud keeps right on keeping on.

Sort of crush stem between thumb and forefinger. Once mashed, you can bend it right over, just enough to keep it sideways.

Warn, some stems crush easier than others, some snap easier than others...

Bubba

The chopped RKO i tossed outside and the 2 outside girls. 98 Aloha White Widow is on the left and RKO on the right. Outside 98WW plant is showing some early leaf die off. Inside 98WW did also but worse.

How old are those plants. Don't they get root bound or am I not seeing this right.
They went outside around Jun 28 iirc. Would need to dig up my notes but thats when my indoor where swapped to 12/12. I would have put them outside by then. I got spare lights soon i can finish in the garage too if needed. Need to get my autos going next and want the tent cleaned good before anything else goes in.

3gallon tan fabric pots. Ive grown some pretty large peppers plants before in smaller fabric pots. They do surprisingly well.

Last edited:
Better look at the RKO i have outside..This strain is getting popular locally. Everyone that has sampled it seems to love it and the buds smell so sweet. We wont get a killing frost here for well over a month. Usually we dont have one until November so i should be fine with an estimated mid October harvest.
hWIAz1M.jpg

Latest posts

Back