introduction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Howdy ya'll
Grew a PANTLOAD in the mid 70's---got out of that end,now would like some advise on doing it indoors---outside got too ifffy,had several fields found,so i quit culitivating it so i am 30 years behind--
hope to find good advise and and "brothers in arms" here--------------open to any comments-- my belief----"those that beat their guns into plowshares will plow for those that do not"

hiddencreekboy said:
Howdy ya'll
Grew a PANTLOAD in the mid 70's---got out of that end,now would like some advise on doing it indoors---outside got too ifffy,had several fields found,so i quit culitivating it so i am 30 years behind--
hope to find good advise and and "brothers in arms" here--------------open to any comments-- my belief----"those that beat their guns into plowshares will plow for those that do not"

Welcome to MP hiddencreekboy. You've found the right place. The folks here will certainly give you all the help you could ever need. I can't thank them enough for all the knowledge I've gained. Sit back, take a riff or two..... an just read. Enjoy your stay.......:bongin: :bong:

welcome to mp. lots of great people here ready and will to help in any way they can. good luck and enjoy the site

:) I was busy chasing girls in the mid-seventies-lol:)
"Welcome and pass that reefer-ya bogart!"-JK-LMAO

Gb

Latest posts

Back