Invoice from firm that advertises in pro-marijuana magazines led to arrest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They probably arent monitoring all records. most likely those going through usps. shipping ups or fedex is probably a better option

just fing fix the law prohibition doesnt work on things people dont want prohibited, The 1920's should be living proof. Simple tax laws and other stipulations should be enforced like alcohol and ciggerettes and be done with it. Run your anti smoking ads and let people sort it out for themselves, a person is intelegent but when people get together their a animal with reactions based on others opinions and back them weather theyve thought it through or not. Here i go ranting again. The president is the only one who can stand up and say yes i did, yes i liked it, and no it didnt turn me into a raving idiot. This is as harmless as drinking a beer and smoking a ciggerette at a bonfire.

not taking your trash to the curb is common amongst marijuana growers?? how the hell do they get that one?

I guess I've always been a little paranoid about this stuff. I always pay cash at the hydro store. Go to 4 or 5 different stores in 3 different states, rent different cars and trucks and wear disguises. But thats just me.:cool:

Latest posts

Back