Is a male ball only dangerous after it pops? - Male flower Questions -

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spacecake

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have a hermie my first purple strain she is about 22 days into flower and the buds getting fat and nice ;) but as far as I can see it's only been a couple small balls which I popped of in time..Is it only when they flower and the pollen drops that it can pollenate?....Or if I have been in there popped a unripe ball with my fingers and touched another lady bud can that germ it?

Also from say one or two flowers could that germ a whole room?

Last one :) Can the male flowers form in the buds so they are hidden there?

Thanks For the help

Peace

\\S.

If you dont want seeds in your bud it would be best to destroy the hermie!!!

yes one or two male pollen sacks can ruin your whole crop. and male sacks can hide very cleverly in the buds if there hermies.

i think that one male pollen sack can pollinate females for up to one mile if im not mistaken.

oh yea imo picking them off just makes them come back even worse.

Thanks FourTwenty ;)

Hmmmm Wow OK that sounded pretty much like I need to move it out :( Damn I suppose cant be a fluke that a couple balls? or one ball = hermie !!

But picking off before it pops?

Also if say a bit pollen pollenates say one part of the bud can it spread or is that it?

Thanks ;)

Yer OK :( Bo Hooo man Its purple the only one and getting fat as hell :-| Hmmm I get in there later Not Sure but I think SS might be seeded :-| I check later ;) I send some pics before Maybe I move out side but under 14 here @ nights ........WOW have one the THC just glisions LOVE IT ;)

kill it,or grow seeds instead of thc. dang,that would be hard to kill.i'd put it somewhere and keep it.jmo.i sure as hell would not kill it

Hick said:
# only 3 weeks in ??.. "IMO" get it the HECK outta' there! :eek:
..one grain of (hermie) pollen + one pistil = one worthless seed

Worthless? I am paying 5 Euro /seed for White Widow. Seeds are not worthless. They are valuable. Why buy 10 seeds for 50 Euros when you can make seeds of your own and be set for a lifetime!?

Am I silly I suppose But if a cpl balls then cut and no more around it a deff polenater? Im sure I had a flower before and all was cool Am I paro or what?
Of course I can get rid But more balls more prob :) Im going get wife check out HEHE I fiddle too much she has female touch ;)

Hugs all \\S.

HICK but there thousands Pists ...All get damned buy a couple seeds? Or just the seed part worthless? Or the whole bud? I have had buds a few seeds one two ... Not end world Is seed deploy on lady a nec in potancy or just a part?

Thanks ;)

howardstern said:
Worthless? I am paying 5 Euro /seed for White Widow. Seeds are not worthless. They are valuable. Why buy 10 seeds for 50 Euros when you can make seeds of your own and be set for a lifetime!?
Yes Howie'.. but you aen't paying that for "hermie" seeds, now are you.. ;)
Seeds from a random hermie, will produce seeds that are most likely to do it again.... and again , and again. Getting worse with each generation.
You have essentially bred selectively, FOR that characteristic... :(

HICK but there thousands Pists ...All get damned buy a couple seeds? Or just the seed part worthless? Or the whole bud? I have had buds a few seeds one two ... Not end world Is seed deploy on lady a nec in potancy or just a part?
the "seeds" will be worthless, carry the hermie caracteristic. The bud is still.. 'smokeable'.

Latest posts

Back