Is it just me???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trillions of atoms

Dare to dream...
Reaction score
Looking back and thinking back on the past.....

It's ******* depressing!!

Like 10-15 years ago....20 years ago.

gone.

POOF!

C YA!

F UCK!

sigh

I guess that is part of getting older and trying to figure out how you want things to go from here. Make friends with your past if you can remember it,:vap-Bong_smoker: and look to the future... But yeah, i hear ya. I go, i am 65?? What the hell happened?

I started feeling like that about 2 years ago. Mainly I see the generation ahead of me aging and I don't like it. Too many peeps I like and love getting old. Life man, only one way out.

I guess that is part of getting older and trying to figure out how you want things to go from here. Make friends with your past if you can remember it,:vap-Bong_smoker: and look to the future... But yeah, i hear ya. I go, i am 65?? What the hell happened?

After you turn 18 every year just get shorter and shorter

I don't know guys !-- I'm 61 and except for the broke parts I'm fairly healthy !-- Lots of peeps my age make peace with getting old and accept the fact that thier time is limited and either become bitter or reach this thing called "Generativity" - Where U accept everything and make peace with yourself !
I choose a third option !-- I'm gonna keep my old a** alive until they find the cure to aging !-- An old fool like me with his 35 years old body back ? -- Good Times !-- So ya'll can make peace with your aging and dying !-- About 100 years from now I be growing dank so potent it make U high just looking at it !--

I know ya'll might think --That just a pipe dream Keef !-- It's not for off as U might think !-- Back in the seventies they were experimenting with connecting the blood supply of an old rat and a young rat and the old rat started losing his grey and got Spunky again like a younger rat !-- So find out what is in that young blood that is not in my old blood and give me a double dose !-- Stem cells too !--

Hey Dog U got good veins ?-- Like for an IV? -- What blood type U got ? -- Just wondering ?

LOL! Keef, you make me laugh almost every day? Your going to YD now? i can clone!

I ain't afraid to die Rose !-- I just ain't in no hurry for it to happen !-- I live at the beach -- I grow fine weed and make pretty good liquor ---If they would just change this stupid law I'd have no complaints! -- Been running and hiding from the law since ? --Always ? --- They gonna change the law and I had to hide for 40 years and became good at it !-- That ain't gonna change !-- Somebody owes me for all that B-S !-- Just get outta my way and let me work ! --If they would just give U a ticket if they caught U I'd be happy !-- I doubt I would get many tickets !-- I can be slippery !-- I may be old but I will live to see the war on weed ended !-- U youngsters may not realize how important this would be to some of us who survived the Reagan years and mandatory minimum sentences !-- They tried to get children to tell on thier parents ! --I will see the end of the foolishness before I take my last breath !-- U bastids !-- Hunt me like an animal !--

F UCK, toa you ain't that old. :)

I know ya'll might think --That just a pipe dream Keef !-- It's not for off as U might think !-- Back in the seventies they were experimenting with connecting the blood supply of an old rat and a young rat and the old rat started losing his grey and got Spunky again like a younger rat !-- So find out what is in that young blood that is not in my old blood and give me a double dose !-- Stem cells too !--

The experiment is over keef....how you think Keith Richards keeps bangin' around....Be them blood trasfusions bro

The duck said f u c k....lmao

Toa...the fun is just begun...wait till you get a couple colonoscopies under ur belt.

He gives me hope Sunshine !-- Dog never did say what his blood type was !-- Maybe G13 has O+ blood !-- Where ya at buddy ? --- I won't bleed him dry I promise !-- New age vampires ? -- Scary huh ?-- Look at Keith Richards ? -- I bet he sucks stem cells outta new borns !-- Or it's Voodoo !-- He might not even still be alive and is just to high to know ?

Colonoscopy ? -- 20 years assisting in surgery Sunshine !-- They give the patient versed and they don't remember anything !-- On the other hand they have to pump air into the colon thru the scope to see into the folds and stuff !-- That "air" will sometimes blow back around the scope and we be right there !-- I have PTSD from some of the foul smells I had to deal with !-- Something no one but Medical people would understand but it is really messy when U throw up in your mask !--

Latest posts

Back