is it possible to revert back to veg from flowering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have a question that is probably nonsense. does quality of bud degrade slowly from gen to gen? if so probably not enough to tell, right?

OK, I would counter with .. Why would you think 'Quality' of bud would decrease throughout regenerations?????

What I am saying is...... There is certain hormones that each individual plant will produce to produce each individual bud............ Or the history of that individual bud.... When you regen a plant, you are basically bringing that plant back to life... you are reenergizing that plant to do the same thing it did before... HOWEVER... it does not have to spend it's energy to make new roots or a new uptake system, so it can divert that energy to other more suited tasks... like making what we want it to make...

YEP..... You bring a plant that is dying .. back to life... Reenergize it and let it do it's thing again....... Same genetics... same plant motivation... same or better result cause of lack of having to rebuild..

ShecallshimThor said:
have you read the thread earlier in this post
[/url]
this person has a very good thread but no one has heard from them in a while so this was openedto see if anyone else does it
don mean to come off harsh just check this thread out and see if it answers your problem

Uh You dont come off harsh Shecall.......... But you have wasted your time writing a completley uesless remark on this thread tho.My original question was directed towards more experienced growers and was asking what the physical and actual benefits and gains are that can be achieved through these methods.
Also the link you have given is useless as the URL is not open......dont b a smart R se!::hubba:

I have done this TON's of times.

OK, here's the deal,

You can revert any plant. ANY. Next harvest will be kinda weak, but the one AFTER that will rock.

Remove as many lower branches, nugs as possible. Leave as much as you can on the top, bud wise. The plant will actually grow FROM the buds existing. DO NOT CUT OFF ANY LEAVES. These are food storage for the plant.

Reverting takes MONTHS. don't expect anything to happen quickly. I have had the same plant in the same pot, reverted three times and now it's mom'ing out.

No degeneration of genetics or hermie issues if you use strong plants.

There.

Any more questions?

Oh, and be sure to give the plant at least two to three months before flowering again...or you get some crazy things happening (leaf curl, rapid nodeing, possible hermaphrodite).

the link i gave works when i click on it
but in it he states the his yeild has grown every time and on his 6th reveg hes expecting 12 oz but he never says anything about potentcy

Yea, he gives smoke reports throughout the thread.......

Would you reveg a plant 7 times if the smoke was bad?

Latest posts

Back