Is the seattle hemp fest worth the hype?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anglerguy78

Reaction score
Hi All. I'll be in the seattle area when the 2013 hemp fest is occurring and was wondering if anyone else has gone in previous years to get your feedback. I've been a smoker for 40 years (gulp) going back to the days of real Acapulco gold, Thai Sticks, Nepalese Finger Hash (you get the picture) and have always been curious about going to a large pro-pot event such as this but am concerned about the crowds, parking, weather, and access to the different venues. If I only have a couple hours on Aug. 17, is it still worth going? I know there will be tons of items for sale and lots of weed literature because of Washington's legalization but is it worth the efforts I mentioned. Thanks for any info and your opinions and keep 'em burning.

Hello and welcome to the passion...If you choose to come be sure let me know...I been a VIP member for 5 years.. and still sortta remember the 10th anniversary of the Fest...if you decide to go be sure get sponsorship:aok: you get to bypass the long entry line....we are still in a movement brother and even though we went legal befor last years event..we still had over 2/4 million attend....and I predict we top 1Million in 2013:bong: Hope to see you attend ...

h420p://www.hempfest.org/

change 420 to ..tt:rolleyes:
:48:

Latest posts

Back