Is there a Easy or cheap way to check C02 levals In your growroom

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thc is good for me

I smoke Marijuana Blunts
Reaction score
Hey guys I have a C02 tank and REG I have been having it go on 15 minutes every hour. I was curious what is the easiest way for me to give my plant 1500ppm or C02 without spennding to much money to test it.

ANY IDEAS?

Thanks

Wish I could tell ya more... $15 bucks-->hXXp://www.discount-hydro.com/productdisp.php?pid=325&navid=30
change the Xs to Ts.. you know the deal..Goodluck.

i personally dont even think the co2 thing is a big issue. i personally wouldnt even waste my money or time even messing with the matter. they will grow fine without the co2 enhancement.

dr_toker81 said:
i personally dont even think the co2 thing is a big issue. i personally wouldnt even waste my money or time even messing with the matter. they will grow fine without the co2 enhancement.

plants breath C02 like we breath oxygen.. if you're growing in a sealed room C02 is vital.... otherwise it's like an oxygen bar in a big city;)..an added "boost":hubba:

Thanks Turkeyneck I was about to have to set DR toker straight about how important C02 really is especially if you dont have tons of airflow from outdoors.

Outside has about 300ppm of co2 and plants can handle 1500ppm. and cant keep my room under 90 during the day say I need to have C02 I also get a good deal on the tanks so its only like 10 buck every 6 weeks.

yeah i know that. i didnt know if you were in a sealed room or what your set up was. i know plant breath co2 like we do oxygen i think i learned that in what hmmm 3rd grade? but anyways if you have any kind of ventilation system it shouldnt be an issue. but sorry if i offended anyone. peace

Fresh moving air coming into the grow area at all times. No need for c02 unless ya just have the extra money.
If your temps are in the 90's though,,ya better have C02.;)

dr_toker81 said:
yeah i know that. i didnt know if you were in a sealed room or what your set up was. i know plant breath co2 like we do oxygen i think i learned that in what hmmm 3rd grade? but anyways if you have any kind of ventilation system it shouldnt be an issue. but sorry if i offended anyone. peace

You didnt offend me dont worry. I wasnt trying to be rude or anything its just I have grown with and without c02. my plants grow faster with co2 and the room can be 95F because I have a heat problem I was just giving my opinion.

CowboyBudsky said:
Fresh moving air coming into the grow area at all times. No need for c02 unless ya just have the extra money.
If your temps are in the 90's though,,ya better have C02.;)

Right on Cowboy!

The only reason co2 was supplemented for marijuana was when growers realized that if they couldnt control temps, the stomata would close off, transpiration slows, as well as uptake of nutrients.

Supplemental co2 solves or helps this problem by forcing stomata open.

It makes absolutely no sense to run co2 with an adequate amount of fresh air when temps are below 85 degrees.

a gram a watt isnt achieved because of co2. Its because of controlled environmental factors that when harmed, inhibit the plants ability to thrive.

i didnt even run my co2 before i returned it to the store. Those guys will sell ya anything, "itll boost your harvest by 1 million %!"

g/l

Latest posts

Back