Is there a hash only plant?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the answers in this thread are a perfect example to why MP is the best mj website, very helpful, thanks:)

SKAGITMAGIC said:
I've always felt consistant chilly temps help produce trichs,one of the reasons I theorize that Puget Sound outdoor is so good!! the Earth holds no heat here after sundown,chills right off, night after night, it can be in the 80s, but by 11pm most nights its dropped 25 degrees. Back to the thread, I do know they use Mazzar to make alot of Hash on the other side of the world.
...and a few years ago, I read a study conducted in the Austrian alps(?) I believe, that gave credibility to the theory/thoughts, that higher altitude, (more intense UV light) enhanced trichome production.
Some think heat stimulates trich' production as a protectant.

Hick said:
Some think heat stimulates trich' production as a protectant.
Elephunt Man told me once he experienced high trich content in one of his desert grows. (not desert desert...but humidity was rock bottom)
High temps were a factor, but he noticed more in extremely low RH on the same strain in a different climate at about the same temp with higher humidity.
Not proof of anything...just an observation he had.

Latest posts

Back