is there something wrong w/ me?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aurora_Indicas_Dad

Legalize it in U.S.A.
Reaction score
i usually just toke by myself and i notice,when i smoke with some (even if i'm smokin my own blunt to the head) i dont get as high.anybody else like this? i've been smokin "to the head" for quite some time due to the fact i moved away from my hometown.im bored as hell around here...mary janes almost my best friend now...is something wrong with me...is this because when your by yourself you dont have to concentrate as much..........??? thanks

Nothing wrong with enjoying a smoke by yourself.

alot of times if i smoke and don't feel like im getting as stoned as i once did. i think that im just use to getting high and sitting around the house so i get bored and smoke more.. i can always smoke enough to get high. if 1 won't do it 2 probably will.

thanks for all the replys.i know obviously its good to smoke alone.i just think its kinda wierd how i get way more baked smokin alone rather than to smoke with someone else (whether i'm smokin my own spliff or sharin a spliff)...........................who knows,anyways,thanks again -peace

Sounds familiar! May be just a sub-conscious inhibition of the effects, from not wanting to be out of control in a social situation.

Latest posts

Back