is this good stuff to use?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

blaze1@420

this is the feed i got i was wondering when can i start feeding my plant and how much?

I personally have never used any kind of miracle grow product because I have heard pretty much nothing but bad things about it. Although I have read a few posts on this site where people have used it and loved it but but i think most people stay away from that stuff. I read the info on that package and it says right on it not to use on indoor or outdoor plants that are grown in pots. I think it is used for gardens.

iight so i should just continue growing with regular soil?read my other post and comment on my setup please i need some pointers very appreciated=)

Fox Farm is the best i have found. I am a first time indoor grower, but when I switched from MG to FF what a chang. Good luck!!

you should post the breakdown of it.. it should say right on the package like 20-20-20.. or 10-15-10... depending it might work.. i mean.. it wonts be the greatest.. but it might be better then nothing... however.. if its the wrong make up.. it could nute burn da hell out of ur ish..

I don't know anything about that. But, I would just get a box of the MG water soluble nutrients. I use MG soil from start to finish and I use a MG Bloom Booster that is 15-30-15. If you are intelligent enough and pay attention to your plants and know how to read them, you can use pretty much anything. It doesn't take $100+ of fertilizers to have nice plants. Good luck and check my grow journal. I think my plants look pretty decent for crappy MG products.

Latest posts

Back