is what it is . whoop whoop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
yo ppl hope all is growing :canabis:just wanting to hear any comments on using optic foiler spray in late flower stage ?? would be great to hear if it will treat a few nannas on my late flowers or at least stop them pollenating new male parts peace

Furst welcome to marijuana passion, if your starting out new this is the place to learn, if you got a few under your belt then this is the place to hone your skills, if you are a seasoned grower then you are amoung friends who will help you get the best you can get. Now to your question. With the question you asked I take it you are a new or young grower. Never heard of a spray to get rid of nannas. What week are you? What caused the nannas? Pics are a big help.

Last edited:
I am with dogster…nope.

Optic Foliar OVERGROW is the only product on the market that is a dynamic, multi-purpose, ready-to-use spray that combines performance and growth with overall plant health.

OVERGROW will also correct deficiencies and provide increased performance! Match that with the ability to spray in full sunlight, with no burning or the need to spray the undersides of leaves, and you have the only all-in-one spray with no negative side effects from leaf burn to residuals.

OVERGROW then provides a full spectrum of NPK, micro nutrients as well as a full complement of vitamins, sugars, amino acids and B1 to further increase growth and supplement further yield increases.

https://opticfoliar.ca/products/overgrow-rtu/

I am with dogster…nope.

Optic Foliar OVERGROW is the only product on the market that is a dynamic, multi-purpose, ready-to-use spray that combines performance and growth with overall plant health.

OVERGROW will also correct deficiencies and provide increased performance! Match that with the ability to spray in full sunlight, with no burning or the need to spray the undersides of leaves, and you have the only all-in-one spray with no negative side effects from leaf burn to residuals.

OVERGROW then provides a full spectrum of NPK, micro nutrients as well as a full complement of vitamins, sugars, amino acids and B1 to further increase growth and supplement further yield increases.

https://opticfoliar.ca/products/overgrow-rtu/
Big do you or have you used this product?

Latest posts

Back