It never ends...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iamtd

Growing Wild
Reaction score
So looks like i got the light leak under control as i see growth in the pre flowers already. Plus i'm getting that vertical growth as BBFan said i would see.

I was just checking over my plants and found some catapillars rolled up in some leaves. God knows how they go there. But they are there. I have cut away the leaves with them. I was very careful. But I guess I need to address this quickly. The monters were a light green with silky thread and blackish heads. The ones i caught were squished with my fingers of fury. Any Advise?

:eek: worms! whyd ya cut the leaves? i hope you didnt cut too many leaves... advise well IMO if there were numerous caterpillars in there then theyr comin from somewhere near where its populated with them. IMO pesticides now before flowering is best thing to do, make sure pesticide kills worms and not plants and deal with them, use some in the surrounding of your room to keep them off and if you see any remove them without cutting. dont use pesticides when flowers appear so deal with it ASAP

Pick off the caterpillars and put them in the liquidiser with some water . . . blend well . . . put in sprayer and spray your plants. The rest of them will get the message and run. This is an old tomato growers trick.

Really thats a good tip. I still have the squished ones in the bin. Will do that tonight. After i go over my plants again. Hopefully i got them all last night. I'm still wondering how they would have got in there. I really need to identify them and see what kind of bug they are. my intake a fine midgee fly screen over it so i don't see anything flying in.

Rep for you leafminer!

leafminer said:
Pick off the caterpillars and put them in the liquidiser with some water . . . blend well . . . put in sprayer and spray your plants. The rest of them will get the message and run. This is an old tomato growers trick.
a wormshake spray? never heard of such thing sounds interesting, any article link about it? i read that garlic works

does it make the buds taste like garlic ???? cause that would prolly suck just a little bit lol..

lol dunno never had caterpilar but i read it kills and repells caterpilars slugs worms... such kind of pests

Well i pulled three the night i noticed them. They were spun and wrapped in leaves. No idea what they were going to turn into. I haven't noticed any more in the last two days. And no leaves are being munched on so i think there were only three. Keeping my eyes on it though.

Sorry I don't have a link to that little trick, it's been known for years, though. I do that with my toms when they get caterpillars on them, which they always do...

Reactions: zem

Latest posts

Back