Its all kicking off!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wasson

Reaction score
Well over here in the UK it is!

hxxp://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8334774.stm

In a nutshell our top chiefs drug advisor Proffesor Nutt head of the Advisory Council on the Misuse of Drugs, has been asked to step down after expressing his opinion on the re-classification of cannabis in 2004 by Jacqui Smith, saying alcohol and cigarettes are more harmefull!

Just a quick update, and thought i would share this. Regarding cannabis and mental health, despite a huge increase in skunk cannabis use over the last 10 years, there has been NO increase in the incidence of schizophrenia. Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

hxxp://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/8340318.stm

and here is what the public think of whats going on!

hxxp://newsforums.bbc.co.uk/nol/thread.jspa?sortBy=1&forumID=7181&start=0&tstart=0&edition=1&ttl=20091103162634#paginator

Thanks for shareing with us....Do you feel this is a step in the right direction? Im in USA but My Girl lives there...Not real sure on how far ya away from MMJ..take care and be safe ..my UK friend:48:

Hi 4u2sm0ke i think its a bad thing Proff Nutt has stepped down, this guy has put the last decade of his life into researching cannabis and whenever he provides our shambles of a goverment with his results, they dismiss it in a instant! This must of been the last straw for him hes had enough.

But i think its a good thing in a way, that hopefully some open minded people who havent been blinded by the goverments propaganda over cannabis are starting to realise its really not that bad. We should be taking these drugs advisers seriously and i think this has really annoyed the public!

vBulletin Message
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to wasson again.

Bummer..i wish you the best My friend..Take care and be safe

Latest posts

Back