i've officially been stimulated

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aurora_Indicas_Dad

Legalize it in U.S.A.
Reaction score
i got my rebate check today and when to the bank and got a prepaid visa card.brought it home,went to the website provided in the packet of papers i got with the card. set up my phony name and brothers address.the card was ready to go 2 seconds later.went to order my lights off hydrowholesales ebay store and what do you know,they dont accept credit cards through the ebay store,and i put exactly enough on the card for two lights and the cost of shipping.so i decide to call their phone #,a girl that had the sexiest voice ever answers (kinda remined me of one of them disgusting beat your meat sex lines) and tells me that she can do it through the phone,but it may be a lil more expensive. i say ok (even though i know how much is on the card and know its not enough for anything more expensive)and the card i got was a card that wasnt relaodable,it was a one time prepay visa card from my bank.so she come back after puttin me on hold to see what she had,and i told her my situation with only putting just enough on the card for the 2 lights they had posted on their ebay store.she says,the light you were lookin at was one of our clearance items so we no longer have that light in stock,the quanity just hadnt been updated on the ebay store.well to make a long story short,after a little talking to her (like the professional business man i am :D :rolleyes: ) i got em sendin me two of their 600 watt light kits that go for 250 on the ebay store,for the 160 per light kit (ballast,bulb,reflector i originally planned on payin.its a good day,after a lil clash with one of the members here last night (slowmo),todays a new better day,i got money in my pocket,more chrons in my pocket,and all my supplys for my main event will be here within a few weeks (seeds also if i manage to not get the "F U letter,with my seeds missin ) anyways theres the update on whats goin on with me and my grow. the skunk 1 x Haze plants will be gettin their light cycle flipped on them once i get my recipe for succes kits and my lights.i'll be keeping them with my seedlings/plants for 12 hours a day,and then i'll see that they get 12 hours of complete undisturbed darkness. anyways,now that i'm done with this post,its time to sit back and toke a blunt and see what you guys are up to.and enjoy a night of peace and quiet with no drama tonight.if you have drama with me,dont even post on my threads,please,i got my buzz ruined last night..well kinda,got kinda funny after a while-anyways PEACE Mp Forum Members:spit::ccc: :huh:

ordered a 600 watt hps from them a while back:

i got the hortilux bulb upgrade,i also got a mh conversion bulb,and everything i need (ballast,reflector,etc.) to run the bulbs and the 2 day express shipping for a total of 370.00 us dollars, it would have been cheaper with out the bulb upgrades, i was very pleased with hydrowholesale:)

good 2 hear,im gonna be upgrading to hortilux bulbs when its time for 12/12
with my "main event" plants...you just had to sign off on it then right?

yea,i definitly wouldnt want to run with any other bulb besides a hortilux or a sunmaster..but thats the only 2 brands of bulbs i'd use to flower under.i.m.o. theyre the best makers of bulbs on the market.thanks for the feedback my friend-peace

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
yea,i definitly wouldnt want to run with any other bulb besides a hortilux or a sunmaster..but thats the only 2 brands of bulbs i'd use to flower under.i.m.o. theyre the best makers of bulbs on the market.thanks for the feedback my friend-peace
I wasted about $200 on a 1k "conversion" for a MH once. "I" will never do it again. Standard bulbs are more than sufficient for the task, and are about 1/3 the price.
I buy my bulbs from an electrical supply house. Mh runs me about $50, hps is even less.
I would advise you to look closely at the true spec's of the bulbs. Not just the "hype" that those companies feed you. "enhanced" spectrum.. "more blue".. Is it truely substantial to make a difference?
NOT .... 4-5 times as effective, I gaurantee you... ;)

Hick said:
I wasted about $200 on a 1k "conversion" for a MH once. "I" will never do it again. Standard bulbs are more than sufficient for the task, and are about 1/3 the price.
I buy my bulbs from an electrical supply house. Mh runs me about $50, hps is even less.
I would advise you to look closely at the true spec's of the bulbs. Not just the "hype" that those companies feed you. "enhanced" spectrum.. "more blue".. Is it truely substantial to make a difference?
NOT .... 4-5 times as effective, I gaurantee you... ;)

my 600 watt ballast does not run mh, so i had to get a conversion bulb, and nobody (on this thread) said that these brandname bulbs were 4-5 times better but ill tell you what hick my hortilux bulb has defintly gave me the best results ive ever had from any hps:D

yea,i agree mrniceguy.alot of these bulbs that these companys are throwing in their light kits are complete junk.ill be vegging with the ones that come in my lights when i get them,but i just feel a hundred dollar investment for 2 new hortilux bulbs would be money well spent,not only are they a better quality bulb,but i've seen many people around here make hortilux and sunmaster bulbs last them a very long time as opposed to the cheap bulbs.i feel investing for the best lighting as possible is a very important thing to do.i'll never go cheap (unless i have to),with my bulbs (when flowering) and my nutes.im not saying cheaper stuff doesnt work.but this is just my opinion and how i go about doing this.thanks for stoppin in you guys.obviously everybody has their own ways of growing and thats why its good to have a community like mp to contrast between out teqs...i love it...thanks again-peace

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
yea,i agree mrniceguy.alot of these bulbs that these companys are throwing in their light kits are complete junk.ill be vegging with the ones that come in my lights when i get them,but i just feel a hundred dollar investment for 2 new hortilux bulbs would be money well spent,not only are they a better quality bulb,but i've seen many people around here make hortilux and sunmaster bulbs last them a very long time as opposed to the cheap bulbs.i feel investing for the best lighting as possible is a very important thing to do.i'll never go cheap (unless i have to),with my bulbs (when flowering) and my nutes.im not saying cheaper stuff doesnt work.but this is just my opinion and how i go about doing this.thanks for stoppin in you guys.obviously everybody has their own ways of growing and thats why its good to have a community like mp to contrast between out teqs...i love it...thanks again-peace
ell said...:)

i respect your opinion bud,if its not worth the extra $ to ya,then i dont blame ya.nothin wrong with bein the "odd ball" of the bunch. =)

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
i respect your opinion bud,if its not worth the extra $ to ya,then i dont blame ya.nothin wrong with bein the "odd ball" of the bunch. =)
Roflmao.. "I'm" the oddball.. :D
Well .. so be it. I have never been "keen" on being a sheep, or allowing to be led around by the majority "opinions", or believe everything on printed on a package by someone trying to sell me something.. "hype"...:D...... I'll judge by my own experiences. ..of which I do have a..'few' years..;)
It cost me $$ to gain this experience, I'm simply attempting to pass the valuable experience on to others. I think it was Will Rogers once said it pretty well..
"There are two types of men, those that learn from watching others mistakes, and those that have to pee on the electric fence themselves".. ;)
(maybe a slight mis-quote, but the message is the same.. :))

lol,i just use what i know works.i see no need to experiment with using cheap bulbs.i'll spend the 100 bucks for the upgraded bulbs.as long as i know they work.i.m.o. its a hundred $'s well spent. on the other hand,theres nothin wrong w/ savin money either.if youre happy with your results theyre givin you..then i dont blame ya.thats more money you can spend towards the electic bill. =)

Latest posts

Back