Job Interview

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
>>> LF good luck hope they liked your interview, and green blessings, Use it up. Won't they start UA-ing when you get on. Is that part of the life-changing move, no more MJ. That would be a big change bro. For sure, wish you all the best mojo's for "your" new job. Peace out

FUM...yeah I've been dealing with UA's for the past 15 yrs....ya just got to stay clean long enough to figure out the system...there is always a way around it. I'm not a daily smoker anyway (lol unless I'm laid-off) with very little body fat, so it is not hard for me to clean out, and I have my own little tricks I have used at other places. But yeah while apprenticing if you fail one test you are out...so I may have to give up herb for awhile, or at least figure a way around the system, which I usually do. I usually carry a bottle of clean urine in my tool box at my current job...but I will have to stay clean here to see how all is operated.

Latest posts

Back