Joey Weed's C99 coming soon!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monkeybusiness

98% chimp
Reaction score
looks like it may actually become a reality folks:

hxxp://www.hempdepot.ca/seeds/joeyweed/Cinderella99.html
(change xx to tt)

Get your money orders ready.. But wait til after I've sent mine in!

So far I've got his A11, blueberry, and sugar blossom. Haven't started any of em yet though. Have been keeping an eye out for his C99 as i heard it might become available again soon.

I very likely will order something else as well. Given your Knowledge/experience Umbra, any suggestions?

my C99 and crosses are from Mosca Negra. and others have been gifted to me. I have his C99 F1, sonic fly, fly hooker, and tsi fly. gifted are C99 x nz. I was thinking of a cross the other day. C99 x deep chunk and didn't I find somebody already making this cross. Although not a pure strain. I like the DC x C99 idea. Space Queen is great C99 x romulan. It depends on what you want.

umbra said:
my C99 and crosses are from Mosca Negra. and others have been gifted to me. I have his C99 F1, sonic fly, fly hooker, and tsi fly. gifted are C99 x nz. I was thinking of a cross the other day. C99 x deep chunk and didn't I find somebody already making this cross. Although not a pure strain. I like the DC x C99 idea. Space Queen is great C99 x romulan. It depends on what you want.

Cool, thanks! That C99 x Romulan sounds pretty sweet. I'm definitely a bigger fan of the up sativa head buzz. Stoked about getting some C99 finally.

And definitely getting way addicted to buying seeds, but i just keep telling myself something like , 'You never know how long this one is gonna be available'

Haven't tried the seed auctions sites yet and really don't know anything about them. And since i started this thread i don't mind hijacking it to ask which do you recommend or are your favorites? (shippin to usa)

i think The Hemp Goddess was looking for some C99 a while back. Can someone pass the word?

THCFARMER FTW!

Best Genetics I have ever seen offered on the 'net, BY FAR.

I spent my yearly allowence on beans from Raskel and Cali Connection.

Going to be a DANK filled winter!

NorCalHal said:
THCFARMER FTW!

Best Genetics I have ever seen offered on the 'net, BY FAR.

I spent my yearly allowence on beans from Raskel and Cali Connection.

Going to be a DANK filled winter!

ogr and swerve have hooked up together and have a few offerings as a joint effort. you cant miss with their work. I just popped the white x '97 bubblegum and super sour deez x fire og

I'm fighting for the Fire OG x "the white"...damn auction is up to $210..

Raskels Bubba's S1 looks great too Umbra, u should snatch them up bro!

You guys blow my mind sometimes!

Let me ask you this, if i may: Do you keep the strains going? What i mean is, do you pick a favorite mom and keep her around for future runs or only grow one cycle. Maybe you only keep it if you reeeeeally like the strain? I'm just curious when it comes to collecting breeds/strains what people do for the long run (especially when they are regularly trying new strains)

ooooooooooooooooooooeeeeeee. thcfarmers auction looks sweet! im still in clone collecting mode, never even started from seed, but those auctions make me want to start...

monkeybusiness said:

Let me ask you this, if i may: Do you keep the strains going? What i mean is, do you pick a favorite mom and keep her around for future runs or only grow one cycle. Maybe you only keep it if you reeeeeally like the strain? I'm just curious when it comes to collecting breeds/strains what people do for the long run (especially when they are regularly trying new strains)

Whenever I find something noteworthy, I'll keep it around until I find something else. Problem is...I always find something else.

monkeybusiness said:

I'm looking for about 2-3 phenos MAX. I will end up going thru prob 200 seeds before I find 1. I have been thru prob 100 so far, to no avail.....

When I do find a pheno, yes, I will make some moms, and of I go!

NorCalHal said:
I'm fighting for the Fire OG x "the white"...damn auction is up to $210..

Raskels Bubba's S1 looks great too Umbra, u should snatch them up bro!

DAmn beans went for $340.00! I was getting tatted when the austion ended dangit! I would have paid 400....

hey hal this may sound dumb but what the heck is a pheno? please explain.

dr pyro said:
hey hal this may sound dumb but what the heck is a pheno? please explain.

Pheno = Phenotype = the observable properties of an organism that are produced by the interaction of the genotype and the environment.

So two plants may come from the same plant but have different characteristics. One may have fatter leaves or different colored pistols. These would be two phenotypes.

Latest posts

Back