Journal for unknown strain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
plants look good man. i like the nail trik ya used to tie em to. will have to remember that if i ever use cups. y did u cut the tops off the cups tho? i was thinkin if its a prob that ya holdin them up if ya had the tops the cups ya could just throw a inch or so more dirt in there.

see I told ya they were going symmetrical on you! Looks like it's time to transplant this weekend,, bury soil up to the first set of leaves and watch em' get stronger!!

Thanks guys, yeah theyve become nice little plant havnt they :hubba:
These are the pics after transplant. They had nice nice roots and the way i transplanted there was little to zero root damage. I could tell it needed a transplant. I didnt bury them right till the first set of leaves but i just buried them a little bit i think it will be fine.Theyre 2gal pots by the way:p
by the way some pics imo looks like theres a bit of yellowing but there isnt. its just the pics i dont know if you guys see it or not but im good. :ciao:
and i like the 16oz cups, because i use an exacto knife to cut the thick rim off,
as youve seen in earlier pics. then when im transplanting out of them, i just make
a few vertical slits in the top them rip it down. dont cut all the way down though
cause you can cause root damage like crazy just make slits then rip it. its perfect
method for me for transplanting no root damage whatsoever

109_0109.JPG

109_0110.JPG

109_0111.JPG

109_0112.JPG

109_0113.JPG

109_0114.JPG

nice job man,
i they will be much happer with the extra space!
looks like there growing nice and fast, with no strech,
nice,

heres pictures from today. wish there was an easy way to lower my temps
in my room. im at 80 and i cant do any drastic changes to the room

109_0115.JPG

109_0117.JPG

109_0118.JPG

109_0119.JPG

109_0120.JPG

109_0121.JPG

kinda like bein between a rok an a hard place huh? i dont know wat to tell ya other than ya have to exhaust and intake. and it will involve makin holes into ya grow somewhere somehow. play around with the way you position ya fans even maybe. or even sometimes just havin a fan blowin on ya lights across them all helps a few degrees too. it did me good bout 4 degrees and if ya at 80 now. i'd say a measly 3 degrees is better than wat ya at now for sure.

plants turning out just how i wanted them to so far. Theyre growing at a
great speed, theyre keeping short and getting nicer. I think they look good for only 12 days. not even 2 weeks :ignore: So my nutrients are very simple and say 5ml for each L. I will go 4ml for the first few feedings and use the nutes every time i water. I will flush after every third of fourth feed. When do you think is best time to start feed at 4mls? around 3 weeks of age?
last pic is a little one i might just put in my backyard for now

109_0122.JPG

109_0123.JPG

109_0124.JPG

109_0125.JPG

109_0126.JPG

109_0127.JPG

109_0128.JPG

Hey guys
Just hit the 2 weeks of age mark.
Plants are all green, drinking fast
and some are putting out a very mild
fruity/skunky smell :hubba: i love it. very faint though.
hope you like all the pictures, ive been putting up as
many as I can for you guys
anyways, Enjoy!

109_0144.JPG

109_0145.JPG

109_0148.JPG

109_0149.JPG

109_0152.JPG

109_0153.JPG

109_0155.JPG

109_0156.JPG

yep they certainly didnt have any shock whatsoever
from the transplant. i cant wait to see what they look
like after another 2 weeks. i have to get clones off these.
what do you guys think i was thinking not topping these ones.
i dont have that much height to work with but i think i can not
top and keep em short enough right? they seem like a strain that will
do that. im not too sure what i should do

Heres a very cheap cloner I made (bubbler style) all with things
around my house. 2 air pumps pumping oxygen into the water (which i will ph) The lid of the container has 15 big holes drilled in it. I will use cardboard pieces over the wholes to hold the cuttings then when they are rooted i can just cut them out of the cardboard. Are the holes Ive drilled too small to take the clone out without damaging roots? Once my plants are right size Ill try using this cloner. So any tips would be great.

109_0157.JPG

109_0158.JPG

109_0161.JPG

109_0162.JPG

109_0163.JPG

cool don,
i like your home made bubble cloner!
the only suggestions i have would be to make the 15 holes about 1.5cm wide, and pick up two longer air stones that will take up more room in the cloner, you can pick up these real cheap on e bay,
other then that it looks great!
well done!

so you think there wont be enough oxygen?
i should get another air pump or two? theres a place
that sells battery powered ones i know

Latest posts

Back