just a couple of opitions please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PassItRound

Reaction score
ok so heres what im doing 2 pass my drug test....i have 2 take a test on dec 12th and im bringing a friend with me so i can pass it..im having her pee in something, probably a washed out, lube free condom or something alone that nature, then im going to put it between my legs and try 2 keep the body temp....although, i still have a question...im concerned about how long i should keep the condom there...if i have her ride with me and pee in front of the office, then do u think im good 2 go or what?:confused:

1] do you trust this friend 100% to be clean?
2] what is the drug test for? Sometimes they watch you pee, sometimes they frisk you.
3] pee in front of the office? Must be a good friend if she's willing to risk public exposure (which would put her on a sexual predator list in the US) and perjury penalties....
4] urine is good at body temp for however long you want. I'd say same day is good enough.
5] how good of a liar are you and how comfortable are you lying? :joint4:

if they dont watch you this is good.just attach a hand warmer around the condom and then attach to the leg.have her pee in the condom ahead of time though,maybe the previous night.then when you wake up to go do as stated above.you want it on there id say for no longer than 30 minutes to an hour be4 it cools down.hahaha oh man hope this helps.

noneedforalarm said:
if they dont watch you this is good.just attach a hand warmer around the condom and then attach to the leg.have her pee in the condom ahead of time though,maybe the previous night.then when you wake up to go do as stated above.you want it on there id say for no longer than 30 minutes to an hour be4 it cools down.hahaha oh man hope this helps.

Yep. What he said is true. I was assuming you were female and were placing it in your safe-place, where, of course, it will stay body temp indefinitely;)

Latest posts

Back