Just a thought? Update possibilty?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BushyKush420

Reaction score
Does this site think we could maybe have donations to get better processors.. or what have you...

to make this site not lag so much?

id be more than willing to donate some money...

if everybody donated money like 5 or 10 bucks... could it be possible to get this updated and get this site running faster...

id would like for this to happen instead of me leaving this site...

i love mp, and dont want to leave due to not being able to load up or not being able to post either...

of course its not all the time that it lags but a majority of the time most recently..

MP has been experiencing difficulties the last few days but I'm sure it will be taken care of in due time my friend. Just be patient. Take care and be safe.

works fine now for me. i take it they fixed it?

BushyKush420 said:
of course its not all the time that it lags but a majority of the time most recently..
just stick around, its just lately been acting up, im sure MP will be fixxed soon enough, that 2 hour wait to log in this morning was hell :hairpull:

headband said:
just stick around, its just lately been acting up, im sure MP will be fixxed soon enough, that 2 hour wait to log in this morning was hell :hairpull:

ya i just tried just getting to site for a long time.. was starting to think it got closed down.. lol

if everybody donated money like 5 or 10 bucks... could it be possible to get this updated and get this site running faster...
..just send your donations to me.me meeee..

d would like for this to happen instead of me leaving this site...
..it won't get the site fixed any quicker, but at least I'll have your money 'fore ya' leave.. :) ;)

Hick said:
..just send your donations to me.me meeee..

..it won't get the site fixed any quicker, but at least I'll have your money 'fore ya' leave.. :) ;)

lol ok.. i see now its running alot better.. did the servers have to get reset or sumthing...

Lol people need to be patiant and start apreciating this site. I dont knw what i would have done if i didnt have this website as a resource.

thc is good for me said:
Lol people need to be patiant and start apreciating this site. I dont knw what i would have done if i didnt have this website as a resource.

LOL .... I am patient and appreciative of this site... :cool:

Latest posts

Back