Just Say No to Responsible Ohio initiative

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya know, I have not read, or heard a single good thing about this since it started. There's no way this is going to pass in Ohio. It's all about hate and anger. The only good words are the ones that are put out by RO themselves. And, even most of those didn't float well (like budman). Every other news article, press release and most personal opinions are just hate, hate, hate. They either hate pot. Or, they hate the monopoly thing.

If I were a bookie, I would be taking all bets on this not passing.

Another 3 weeks and we'll know.

My though is, just make it legal or.....just barely make it legal enough that my attorney has enough to work with if necessary....either way i'll never be on a list.

I'll :48: to that brotha'

sit back and see how it pans-out.

results will start rolling in in about 45 minutes. most polls I have read today look very very good.

one county (with Cincinnati in it) had technical issues and is being held open till 10PM

EDIT: 9PM

Polls are now closed in all but one Ohio county, as boards of elections work to count the ballots. A last-minute injunction, requested by ResponsibleOhio, extended voting hours in Hamilton County until 9 p.m. That led to Ohio Secretary of State John Husted instructing no county to release statewide election results until 9 p.m. That means no results until at least 9 p.m. EST
:48:

Issue-2 Anti-Monopoly

16% OF PRECINCTS REPORTING

- For 411,506 55%

- Against 340,549 45%

----------------------------------------

Issue-3 Legalizing Marijuana

16% OF PRECINCTS REPORTING

- Against 502,961 66%

- For 263,450 34%

only 16% will edit as more come in.... not looking good :(

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT:
24%

Issue-2 Anti-Monopoly

24% OF PRECINCTS REPORTING

- For 530,421 54%

- Against 449,710 46%

24% OF PRECINCTS REPORTING

- Against 655,033 66%

- For 342,407 34%
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I believe Ohio will be the first state to have a vote over pot legalization and lose. Florida had a problem a while back but it was just for oil and just for certain illnesses.

This will give pot opposition a new catch phase..... You CAN fight back. STOP legalization.

Thanks Ohio, you probably single handedly killed federal legalization. LOL

24% reporting and the numbers are about the same in percent.

Never going to happen.

For 449066 35
Against 846775 65
Precincts Reporting - 3053 of 8979
34%

Rural votes often get reported first while larger urban areas take longer to organize and return results.

And urban voters are definitely more in favor of legalization.

I still think it's over but we'll see.

OK, we're statistically past the point of no return. They are already announcing it as a win for AGAINST.

Just to show them how little I think of their election, I germed 6 new beans tonight. LOL

yup were F'ed

Issue-2 Anti-Monopoly

53% OF PRECINCTS REPORTING

- For 993,653 53%

- Against 889,057 47%

53% OF PRECINCTS REPORTING

> - Against 1,249,125 65%

- For 664,103 35%

why the **** did I start to care or think anything like this would work out?
now I'm just pissed off. **** this

I didn't keep up too much about Ohio...but I thought that the law was actually horrible from what I understood. Didn't it give only a few cats the control over cultivation and distribution?
Cali actually voted no on full legalization 5 years ago..Prop 19. It was voted down because it was written so only a few could control it..and we all voted no.

sure you voted no because you all could "hide" behind medical and merrily toke away... I have to HIDE in my F'n basement looking over my shoulder worrying if some riotous neighbor feels like calling the cops on me.
(who are/feel now even more empowered to put me in my place)

sorry VERY bitter
:48:

Sorry Joe, I think some of the language scared some folks off.

Latest posts

Back