Just some pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
update....
Strain in file name.
Group pic. Left to right...
K2, Samba, JfxC99
center Bubbleberry Kush

Other male pic is Bubbleberry Kush male...I haven't given the chop yet. not sure if to keep him and let him drop some pollen....decisions decisions...:holysheep:

Group Pic.jpg

JFxC99.jpg

JFxC99Bud.jpg

BBK-male-front.jpg

BBK-Male.jpg

K2.jpg

" Whoop " " Whoop " They are looking very tasty indeedy young muttly ! Pollen is a good thing "free seeds are good weed " Peace and all the best ! HHmm C99 gotta be good for the soul !

purplephazes said:
HHmm C99 gotta be good for the soul !
Like another grower said once...
"everything Cindy touches turns to gold" the more crosses i smoke of her the more i sorta beleive him ;)

Just a pic update :D
strain in the file name. No ferts as of yet. Just cruisin along in the dirt/poo/and other goodies. Will be hittin em up later on tho. :)

K2.jpg

BBK.jpg

Samba.jpg

Picture or Video 011.jpg

very nice man! whats that blueberry kush lookin like? thinking about giving it a try soon!

Relentless999 said:
very nice man! whats that blueberry kush lookin like? thinking about giving it a try soon!

First time growin it. Got 1 male in another location gonna make extra beans on some lower branches. From others that grew this particular generation loved it. So I'm a bit anxious to try it myself.

Just some Flash Pics. Cam flash shows the frosty better than with the HID on em.
JFxC99 has always been a bit of a PITA to grow. Needy....but one last run with her she is good smoke...just PICKY....She is by far the hardest strain i ever grew....actually previous harvest in my pipe now :D Very fruity tasting.
Samba and K2 fillin in good :D

The rootball is a K2 clone that got established in top soil perlite and Espoma Bio-tone starter pro....I love this stuff. Makes the roots system go into hyper mode. from signs of roots in jiffy pellet...then xplant into bio-tone mix less than 2 weeks of veg and that root system took right off.. It is worth checking out if your an organic grower :D

strain name in file name.

JFxC99-Front.jpg

JFxC99-Top.jpg

K2-Front.jpg

K2-Top.jpg

samba-front.jpg

Samba-Top.jpg

Picture or Video 007.jpg

Picture or Video 003.jpg

Picture or Video 002.jpg

omfg they look beautiful mutt! Gonna check into the biotone thanks fer the tip.

Oh yeah i've heard of blowing your plants up but the grenades a bit much huh?:p

the chef said:
Oh yeah i've heard of blowing your plants up but the grenades a bit much huh?:p

Crap I let my secret method out....threaten em to bud or else :p
Me in Kid playin soldier or sumit..I tend garden after he passes out.

I have seen 3 bonsai grows with HUGE stems and am thinking about doing one.

Added some soft white CFLs to add some yeller spectrum.
I'm gonna say...I think I'm hung up on vert lighting. I like it. Can play around a whole lot more with training and such. I need a 600w for what I'm doing...but I'm making it bud and thats all that matters :)
Like ussual strain name in file name.
K2 clones gonna find my fav of the two and keep it as long as i can. Diggin the K2 ;) But heck who can say anything bad...NLxWW lineage.
about a month left on the samba and K2 another 10 wks on the JFxC99
BBK who knows.....never grew her b4 and I don't really go by weeks only trichs.
edit: and yes the JFxC99 is two plants in one pot yet again...who says you can't keep two in a pot happy and healthy :p

BBK.JPG

K2bonsaimums.JPG

JFx99.JPG

JFxC9right.JPG

JFxC99both.JPG

JFxC99full.JPG

JFxC99left.JPG

K2.JPG

K2full.JPG

Samba.JPG

Sambabuds.JPG

Sambafull.JPG

Those look great Mutt. What does it mean when you say strain name in file name?

maineharvest said:
Those look great Mutt. What does it mean when you say strain name in file name?
If you put your cursor over the picture without clicking it will give you the file name its called on the server ;)
it will say for example... Click the image to see a larger version Name:BBK. yadda yadda yadda"

Everybody SAMBA!:headbang2: :banana: :banana: the rest can mambo!:headbang: :dancing: :yay: Looking great muttster!

Samba (cubed Afghan Orange x K2) is some strong med smoke. spicy body numbing and a heavy head stone. and thats just dried not cured up yet. :)

Waiting on the K2 and BBK to finish up...the juicy fruit x c99 is still damn fine smoke :p

DSCN0444.JPG

DSCN0441.JPG

DSCN0442.JPG

Latest posts

Back