Just tried my first attempt at blender hash

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tokemon

Reaction score
I managed to score a half sack of the kind yesterday so the Z of schwag I had started looking like expermental hash fodder. I tossed it in the blender with plenty of ice cold water and ice, strained and threw it in the fridge. I have a larger sediment layer than I expected to have considering the grass wasn't that good. The color of the sediment is bout right, a sandy yellowish color. Is it possible I got a good pull from dirt weed? I can't wait to see what my final results are.
:banana:

PS I say dirt weed but it would get you high.

i want to do this with my plants after they are harvested good luck and take your time. interested to see how it worked...

tokemon said:
I managed to score a half sack of the kind yesterday so the Z of schwag I had started looking like expermental hash fodder. I tossed it in the blender with plenty of ice cold water and ice, strained and threw it in the fridge. I have a larger sediment layer than I expected to have considering the grass wasn't that good. The color of the sediment is bout right, a sandy yellowish color. Is it possible I got a good pull from dirt weed? I can't wait to see what my final results are.
:banana:

PS I say dirt weed but it would get you high.
any... material with trichomes will yeild hash.
IMO you should be pleasantly surprised ;)
let us know

Something to add ...

If you make hash you really concentrate it, crap bag weed can make really strong hash, ok it may only be a little of it, but you took all its trich's off and you have it all in your hash lump.

No just used the general method for blender hash that you find everywhere online. Does this green mean I got crap?

ive found that with blender hash i always end up with low(er) grade hash, it brakes the weed up to much causing the hash to have plant material in it.this is prolly why your hash is green. next time let the herb soak up the water first before you blend it and it wont break up as much.....hope this helps:)

I was happy to see this post. I made some blender hash a couple months ago. A friend said it was kief but it is solid and I can break pieces of the bigger chunks. It to is very green but I can see some of the colors from the buds I threw in the plant mix. It is almost a 2 toke monster. Doesn't take much to get there.:D

Well I just smoked some. I took about three regular sized tokes and felt like I had a buzz almost immediatly. I'm not baked but I do have a buzz. I notice since it's totally dry it is not as green it's defenitly more yellow that it was. It is really powdery though. I can't seem to compress it into any shape it's like sand or something. I'm afraid to heat it for fear of ruining it.

I'm happy with it though. I will be trying this again. All comments and suggestions welcome.

tokemon said:
Well I just smoked some. I took about three regular sized tokes and felt like I had a buzz almost immediatly. I'm not baked but I do have a buzz. I notice since it's totally dry it is not as green it's defenitly more yellow that it was. It is really powdery though. I can't seem to compress it into any shape it's like sand or something. I'm afraid to heat it for fear of ruining it.

I'm happy with it though. I will be trying this again. All comments and suggestions welcome.
get yourself two C-clamps and two blocks of wood. Wrap your hash in wax paper or confection paper. Place it between the blocks of wood. C-clamps go on opposing sides. Screw 'em down "TIGHT". ..;)

hey tokemon, high five to ya, sorry if im too noticable around here hehe just that miss ya coming over here and have blast with us everything good here, still man rules this roof where we stays :D about that hash, I did tried toss all what we had even not sticky, and we put ices in the bucket and water and soak the rest, i use the mixer from kitchen that we do with cake and mash potatos, i keep on mix it for a hour, then drain it with handcheif to catch all hashes, then use spoon and collect it all, leave it air dry for over night, now u got some hash! enjoy, i would recommend use hick s method up there, good idea after air dry. I miss ya! im sure WE do miss ya! haha

Hick said:
get yourself two C-clamps and two blocks of wood. Wrap your hash in wax paper or confection paper. Place it between the blocks of wood. C-clamps go on opposing sides. Screw 'em down "TIGHT". ..;)
Sure enuff I got a poker chip today :D thanks Hick.

jarrett.simmons said:
hey tokemon, high five to ya, sorry if im too noticable around here hehe just that miss ya coming over here and have blast with us everything good here, still man rules this roof where we stays :D about that hash, I did tried toss all what we had even not sticky, and we put ices in the bucket and water and soak the rest, i use the mixer from kitchen that we do with cake and mash potatos, i keep on mix it for a hour, then drain it with handcheif to catch all hashes, then use spoon and collect it all, leave it air dry for over night, now u got some hash! enjoy, i would recommend use hick s method up there, good idea after air dry. I miss ya! im sure WE do miss ya! haha
You didn't pour the mixed up grass/water through the hankerchief and toss the water out did you?

have you made iso hash oil to? if so what way do you thiink is easier, better, faster, etc. i wanna try this method next as hashoil getin old now. and i want a hash chunk..

toke@smoke420 said:
have you made iso hash oil to? if so what way do you thiink is easier, better, faster, etc. i wanna try this method next as hashoil getin old now. and i want a hash chunk..
I have not tried iso extraction yet. I still have the spent bud from my blender experment and plan on doing iso extraction on it. I will probablly try that tomorrow infact. I thought you were supposed to make the hash then use butane on what was left to get the last of the goodness out. Is the oil like hash when it's smoked? How do you smoke your oil?

So I just tried the iso deal. It was way easy. I didn't get much but what little bit I did get is pretty strong. I gathered it up with a razor blade and wiped the excess from the blade on a cigarette and smoked it. Yeah I'm pretty damn high right about now :D

I can't wait to do these things with good bud.

yeah i find it to be too easy nice if your almost out of good smoke. i smoke it bongs with fine broken nugz so it dont stick all over your fingers, or i rub it on joint or blunt and roll one up. what thats sick you got 2 batchs from same weed cant wait for my trimmins and stuff try blender.you got any pics of your hash chunk?

I tried to take a pic of the hash chunk but my phone cam sucks for something that small. It is about the size of a dime. Color is greenish yellow brown with a few black spots.

Latest posts

Back