Just tried Old School Haze

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 65379

Reaction score
2 Hits of Old School Haze 1 hour apart. Nice High. I like it. Not Harsh Smoke. Enjoyable to Smoke. No Throat Irritation at all. I was so into how smooth it was I forgot to taste it. I got 10 Grams from Siam Seeds in Bangkok. 1 day delivery. I forgot the price. Siam Seeds sells seeds and Bud. I ordered 10 seeds. It will be part of our first planting. PS. I live in Thailand, we have no restrictions except, don't smoke weed in Public. Grow as much as you want, dont sell without a Permit. Online Bud and seed sales, fresh to your Door.

2 Hits of Old School Haze 1 hour apart. Nice High. I like it. Not Harsh Smoke. Enjoyable to Smoke. No Throat Irritation at all. I was so into how smooth it was I forgot to taste it. I got 10 Grams from Siam Seeds in Bangkok. 1 day delivery. I forgot the price. Siam Seeds sells seeds and Bud. I ordered 10 seeds. It will be part of our first planting. PS. I live in Thailand, we have no restrictions except, don't smoke weed in Public. Grow as much as you want, dont sell without a Permit. Online Bud and seed sales, fresh to your Door.
Nice …I wish I didn't have a limit. We get 6 plants per adult over 21 per household max 12 per household. I would grow like 50 if I could. The edibles business is on the uptake around here. I am only growing for medicine for me and my family. I grew out Sugar haze this past summer. Fire weed. Very smooth with a hint of sweet citrus. I almost missed it because it is do subtle. Very nice and very smooth. One of my favs this grow. Luck to you.

Nice …I wish I didn't have a limit. We get 6 plants per adult over 21 per household max 12 per household. I would grow like 50 if I could. The edibles business is on the uptake around here. I am only growing for medicine for me and my family. I grew out Sugar haze this past summer. Fire weed. Very smooth with a hint of sweet citrus. I almost missed it because it is do subtle. Very nice and very smooth. One of my favs this grow. Luck to you.
Where are you?

Thailand sounds like a dream. The women look like they'd be pretty easy on the eyes, too.
Can't remember what schoolmate moved there years ago, but anytime I hear from him, he's still loving it.
What are the gun laws like over there?
It is a Dream. I Love it too. Gun Laws, that was the toughest thing I had to deal with before coming here. I had a nice Armory. I built a lot of Nice ARs and I was an Elk Hunter. I had some very nice Long Distance bolt Guns. I had Custom SS !911s. Bird Dog owner too, so I had some Very Nice Shot Guns. Nice Reloaders Too. Most I had to sell, some I gave to Friends. They were Shocked. I told them I was moving to Thailand, I was selling everything except what will fit in 2 suitcases and a Backpack with my laptop. I agree, The Women here are Outstanding, Both inside and Out. I didnt tell them about my Internet Courtship with a 53 year old Thai Widow. Her Husband was a Retired British Navy Helo Pilot, Hotel owner in Spain. He bought this land and built a House, he had Parkinsons. He told My Wife to get another Falang(White Western Man). He set up the dating profile for her on Thai Cupid. We knew each other for 1 year before I came over. I walked right in to, this Farm, another Nice House 30 minutes away, and a Partnership in a Development Company. Dreams do come True, but they will cost Everything. Only a Thai Citizen can own a gun. I am not even allowed to hold a Gun.

Latest posts

Back