K2 a heavy yeilder?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yeroc1982

Reaction score
Im jus womdering if anyone has had good yeilds with K2 cuz the strain i have now is good smoke but only yeilds about 1 oz per plant, all done in a soilless mix and useing Advanced Nutrients. My grow space is 2.5X5.5x8 feet. For lights i use 1 400watt hps and 1 430watt hps.

Check the strain reports. I would comment if I ever grew it. Thats your best bet though.

Stunzeed..

K2 is a huge yielder with 4-5 oz mains and nice secondaries as well:)

8-10 oz a plant indoor is no problem

k2-bud.JPG

Really,4-5 oz main buds? Thats crazy! The strain i have now only yeilds about 1.5 oz per plant! Thanks for the info!

Is that a bobcat in the background?

How long do you veg for results like that... Or a better question is how big was the plant before flowering?

DLtoker said:
How long do you veg for results like that... Or a better question is how big was the plant before flowering?

most my plants are veg'd for 30-40 days:)

yeroc1982 said:
Hey HGB, how long u been growing K2 for?

5-6 years now but mainly use it to cross for early spring time meds.. It is a related to the white pheno and cross's back to the white phenos real nice:hubba:

can dig up a whole plant pic if you want?

grow on

Ya sure, im jus tryin to find out all the info and pics i can, i would appreciate it!

hey yeroc1982,

here's 2 different plants ready to chop and last pic is of one of those 2

used a 1k hps in an enclosed shower/bathtub

peace

DSCF0519.JPG

DSCF0521.JPG

DSCF0559.JPG

Wow, thats sum nice buds, How long they flower for?

yeroc1982 said:
Wow, thats sum nice buds, How long they flower for?

thx, they go right at 9 weeks in flower and produce very thick tight buds you could use as a weapon if need be:hubba:

peace

Are they heavy feeders, picky, easy to clone? How much could i yeild if i planter 12 K2 plants in 3 gal grow bags, veggerd till about 2 feet tall then flower em?? This will all be under 830Watts of hps, 1230watts if need be.

yeroc1982 said:
Are they heavy feeders, picky, easy to clone? How much could i yeild if i planter 12 K2 plants in 3 gal grow bags, veggerd till about 2 feet tall then flower em?? This will all be under 830Watts of hps, 1230watts if need be.

I dont clone the K2 as i use it for crosses only.... It's a pretty heavy feeder, Think the only strain out of the 40+ I play with that can take a full dose of foxfarms ferts:eek:

those in the pic's are in 5 gallon and most likely around 2 foot at start of flower:)

IMHO with 12 in 3 gallon the 830 wont even be enough to produce much... thats alot of plants for anything less then a 1k bulb and side light... but would use all I had if the 1k wasn't an option...

as for weight, that depends on alot of factors like grow condition's and the grower's knowledge of the plant and how to grow it....

peace

Well i do have an extra 400watt if i need to use it, that will be 1230 watts. The strain i have now, i could plant 12 and come out with not even a pound of grass, dried! I jus hope the K2 will make me stop growin my other strain altogether.

yeroc1982 said:
Well i do have an extra 400watt if i need to use it, that will be 1230 watts.

light intensity is the key to nice big tight buds not watts....

I have 9 plants in flower now under 1500 watts and about ready to go with 2 1k eye hortilux bulds to finish with.....a 1k is better than 3x400:hubba: need big lights for big buds and doing 12 that will hit 3+ foot you need more then 400's to get them IMHO

peace

yeroc1982 said:
Do u top ur K2 wen u do bud it?

I never top my plants..... I have one now topped in flower but it was a test to see if the secondarys would take off...

I cant see removing the main big cola to get 2 smaller cola's myself....

peace

Latest posts

Back