K2 Update.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yeroc1982

Reaction score
Ok i decided to update my pics of my K2 grow. The big one seems like its gona ripen quicker than the 5 smaller one. The smaller ones are still filling out and the big one seems to be already ripening cuz the hairs are already turnin brown or red. Well heres some pics, tell me what u think.

k2update.jpg

k2updatebig.jpg

gangalama said:
Lookn Good! where didya get this strain?

traded clones with one of my friends friends. I gave him 2 clones of Dannyboy and he gave me 2 of K2.

You can get seeds from Nirvana. Pretty sure it shhould be the same one. Iv done some readin bout K2 and seems to be a nice yeilder with good smoke.

Grow Journal shortly with my new strain.. *Banana OG Kush*. Congrats. You should have taken a clone from the bigger one to make it a mom.

Well from what i can see the ladies are looking great. :aok: Whatever your doing keep it up. ;)

dmack said:
Grow Journal shortly with my new strain.. *Banana OG Kush*. Congrats. You should have taken a clone from the bigger one to make it a mom.

I did, i got about 6 to pick from. They are all rooted and waiting for the flowering room.

Latest posts

Back