Kade's Springtime Grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kade your grow is awsome, very nice.

Looks great Kade. I really wanna try a hydro grow next time. Props buddy!!!

Stunzeed..:farm:

stunzeed said:
Looks great Kade. I really wanna try a hydro grow next time. Props buddy!!!
Stunzeed..:farm:

Well it is easier then dirt imho!

KADE said:
Well it is easier then dirt imho!

I sure am getting sick of watering those trees. Its about 7 gallons everytime so hydro is sounding better and better.

Stunzeed..

stunzeed said:
I sure am getting sick of watering those trees. Its about 7 gallons everytime so hydro is sounding better and better.
Stunzeed..

Haha I guess... I'm giving these 10+ ladies over 3 gallons a day.

Hello Kade,
I am starting out my first grow, and I bought DNF formula.
I was wondering, how much DNF stuff do you put in a gallon?
I am starting out on a Aeroponic setup, and would just like some pointers from people with more experience.
Also, I like your DWC mother plant, I am thinking about doing that too to a mother plant, because I do not have a green thumb for growing with soil. What nutes are you putting in the mother plant?
Thanks much.

P.S. Does that Superthrive stuff actually work really good? And where did you get it?

1/4 dosage is 1.25 per liter...
1/2 dosage is 2.5ml per liter... and there is basically 4 liters in a gallon.
normal dosage is 5ml per liter.
You will REALLY want the black/gold/green additives as well.
Black/Gold/Green Dosage is always 2.5 per liter... they allow the plants to resist stresses and absorb nutrients better. They make a lot healthier looking plants.

The mother plant I'm only using 1/2 dosage of the grow A+B ... as I dont want her to grow too too fast... and the normal 2.5 per liter of the black/gold and I add green as well... to let her bounce back from getting cut.
I can take cuttings from her every 3-4 days.

Superthrive is only supposed to be used during the veg cycle... I'm gonna try a experiment soon to see if it helps during flower too... but it creates DENSE extreme growth.. you can see a difference overnite.

Last week most likely until I harvest... there is a chance of another week on top of it.. but we'll see what the trichs say.

Today is another res change...

DNF Bloom A+B double dosage
DNF Black full dosage
DNF Gold full dosage
Monster Bloom triple dosage

I could only snap a few then my camera went dead... anyways, enjoy.

P1010535.JPGP1010536.JPGP1010537.JPGP1010538.JPG

damn kade u have it going on over there the plants look great. looks like your gonna have a great harvest soon. hey if i send u my seeds will u grow them for me lol. have a great day peace

You give them triple and double dosages?
No wonder you have buds bigger then my arm.

Also, how big is your reservoir?

Sticky_Budz said:
damn kade u have it going on over there the plants look great. looks like your gonna have a great harvest soon. hey if i send u my seeds will u grow them for me lol. have a great day peace

I only did seeds once.. and i didn't like 1/2 of them being males... so no. :D

Grownothing said:
You give them triple and double dosages?
No wonder you have buds bigger then my arm.

Also, how big is your reservoir?

They are not bigger then ur arm yet... altho they sure as hell look like it in the pics dont they? all the crystals show up nice w/ the flash on. My res is a 20 gallon... i only put 15 in it... i'm up to putting 5 in everyday now.. they drink a lot.

I have a 37 gallon reservoir that I only fill to about 30 gallons.
Your dosages work for my application...except I am using a Aeroponic, and your using a drip feed system....

Grownothing said:
I have a 37 gallon reservoir that I only fill to about 30 gallons.
Your dosages work for my application...except I am using a Aeroponic, and your using a drip feed system....

yeah but doses are doses... i'm using DNF.. so as long as ur using the same kinda feed schedule it should be okay...
i'm used to my strain now so i know when i can bump her up a notch.

KADE said:
I only did seeds once.. and i didn't like 1/2 of them being males... so no. :D
oh i see u use clones that's cool i will send u some of those lol. no but i do want to say that i been checking out your grow and u got it going on lol. if i ever decide to use a set up like yours i will be hounding you for advice u can count on that lol. what did that set up cost u to make?? and is it alot of work to keep up with? well have a great day hope its sunny where u are:D its raining and snowing here:D cant wait for some nice weather peace

I use DNF too, thats why I have been wondering what your doses are and what you do.

Sticky_Budz said:
oh i see u use clones that's cool i will send u some of those lol. no but i do want to say that i been checking out your grow and u got it going on lol. if i ever decide to use a set up like yours i will be hounding you for advice u can count on that lol. what did that set up cost u to make?? and is it alot of work to keep up with? well have a great day hope its sunny where u are:D its raining and snowing here:D cant wait for some nice weather peace

Yeah I keep my mothers in 5 gallon DWC's. It cost I think $150 for all the fittings... plus like $10 for 2 bottles of the glue.
It isn't hard at all to keep up with... the plants just do their thing... I check the ph every 1-2 days and change the res once a week. It is a beautiful sunny day here today.. almost wants me to take some little ones outside... but still a lil too early... i hear there is a chance of that huge storm that owned the eastern states hitting here... but I'm crossing my fingers for rain.

Grownothing said:
I use DNF too, thats why I have been wondering what your doses are and what you do.

Dnf is sexy... i buy it in the gallon jugs... i'm lookin to get the 5 gallons tho... waaay cheaper.

How much is it by the 5 gallon? And where can you find it?
I bought the liter bottles, because that was alll that I could find.
And yeah, this huge storm sucks ***...I have like a foot of snow outside my house bad.

Grownothing said:
How much is it by the 5 gallon? And where can you find it?
I bought the liter bottles, because that was alll that I could find.
And yeah, this huge storm sucks ***...I have like a foot of snow outside my house bad.

I get all of mine locally... from a retail seller of ''homegrown hydroponics'' Something like $200 for 10 gallons (5gal of each)

Latest posts

Back